Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Barbie Doll sales down after making a nigger version

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ntroduced.html

The toy giant brought in a more diverse range to counter criticism that the doll set an unrealistic body image for girls.
    After 57 years as an impossibly thin blonde with an out-of-proportion chest, Barbie was given a fuller figure so it is ‘more reflective of the world girls see around them’.

The latest gloomy figures represent the second consecutive quarter of falling revenues – and the biggest slide since 2009.

Mattel was also forced to slash prices to sell stock that was unsold over the Christmas period.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8924.JPG 
Views:	120 
Size:	106.8 KB 
ID:	538
    "Nobody is more inferior than those who insist on being equal."

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I guess no one wants to adopt a plastic nigger, either...

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I saw one of those fatass barbies in my store last year and was left thinking to myself.... "What the fuck is this communistic bullshit?"

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another fine example of political correctness backfiring on the dumbasses that thought up this stupid idea.
    Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may.

Sam Houston

justin igger
    Chimpout Guest
    When my girls were little, my mother in law who is a bargain hunter went to Target and bought a pile of nigger barbies that were marked down to a quarter. There were multiple markdown price stickers
    on top of stickers. She knew I disapproved. I kept my mouth shut to keep the peace but I saw her snickering under her breath. As she left, my daughters without me asking went and dumped them in the garbage. My mother in law isn't a nigger lover but the mean side of her would waste money an an attempt to piss me off.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by justin igger View Post
    When my girls were little, my mother in law who is a bargain hunter went to Target and bought a pile of nigger barbies that were marked down to a quarter. There were multiple markdown price stickers
    on top of stickers. She knew I disapproved. I kept my mouth shut to keep the peace but I saw her snickering under her breath. As she left, my daughters without me asking went and dumped them in the garbage. My mother in law isn't a nigger lover but the mean side of her would waste money on an attempt to piss me off.
    Buy her a burial plot and send the paper work for it to her by singing messenger.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by justin igger View Post
    on top of stickers. She knew I disapproved. I kept my mouth shut to keep the peace but I saw her snickering under her breath. As she left, my daughters without me asking went and dumped them in the garbage. My mother in law isn't a nigger lover but the mean side of her would waste money an an attempt to piss me off.
    buy her a plot in a nigger part of town LOL>

Lady Bastille
    Chimpout Guest
    The price you pay for diversity.