Likes Likes:  0
    Banned
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

Nigger Red Kettle bell-ringer pockets Salvation Army donations

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    She wants to assure donors that the Salvation Army is “hyper-aware” when it comes to theft allegations, and this is the first case they’ve even had to deal with in the past 4 years.
    Because regular size fonts do not accurately say it. I call BULLSHIT!

You see this EVERY year. From black santa, to niggers snatching and grabbing the donation bin.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Holy buck or sow candidate if the article didn't say sheboon

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Putting a nigger in charge of money is like putting a vampire in a blood bank.

Gul Dukat
    Chimpout Guest
    Whenever I see those kettles, loaded with cash, I've always wondered, if some higher up employee is going to just pocket it.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Didn't take them long to close the comment section. I never donate when a nigger is taking funds on behalf of an organization. Even for homeless vets, which pains me terribly, if a nigger is handling the funds I donated online!

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow..... who would have thought? A nigger stealing shit? Shocker there........

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gul Dukat View Post
    Whenever I see those kettles, loaded with cash, I've always wondered, if some higher up employee is going to just pocket it.
    Since you mentioned that you wonder, here’s a true story........Years ago there was a woman running the Salvation Army or Goodwill Store in Sacramento. She was a whitey, but whatever. Anyway, she hires her own sons to work at the store. People would bring donations to the store and drop them off. Then each evening her sons loaded the good stuff up in their pickups and every weekend all of them had a garage sale for the stuff they all stole from the store. She and her thieving sons had a hellava racket going on for a long time. Decent, sellable stuff given to the store, and they sneak it out the back door and sell it for themselves. Someone got wind of what they were doing and reported them. I’m sure they didn’t get a hundredth of what punishment they deserved.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    There was a nigger sow with a bell and kettle in front of the Acme today. Ringing the bell like it was cracked out of it's nog.

I'm done with Acme.......