Close

Likes Likes:  0
    justin igger
    Chimpout Guest

Croat commander suicides after being convicted of trying to erase muzzies

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...ort/ar-BBFVckb

The court upheld convictions of Praljak and five other Bosnian Croats: Jadranko Prlic, the political leader of the Croatian province of Bosnia, along with military and police figures Bruno Stojic, Milivoj Petrovic, Valentin Coric and Berislav Pusic. Judges upheld findings that there was a criminal conspiracy that included the regime of neighboring Croatia under then-President Franjo Tudjman with the goal of "ethnic cleansing of the Muslim population" of parts of Bosnia to ensure Croatian domination.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    I would expect NO less from the EU cucks at the hague calling this man a war criminal.....That mans a damn hero in my book and should be given a medal.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I salute him. ICC is anti Christians and humans

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    A kangeroo court that ignores the atrocities inflicted by the muslims.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    What the US and NATO and EU did was a crime in Former Yugoslavia. They force created a Muslim country and Bomb humans and sided with the sand niggers. The Serbs did get one thing, They shot down a stealth fighter and they gave tech to Russia and China(Serbia's allies). Which got the US to bomb the Chinese Embassy(theory was majority of the stealthy material was in the embassy or was being used by the Serbs to communicate in the field).