Close

Likes Likes:  0
    justin igger
    Chimpout Guest

Commerical: Blonde wife horny for nigger while white husband cucks

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/wZA8/nugenix...g-frank-thomas

This shit is off the wall in so many ways.

The blonde wife expresses sexual interest in some big nigger buck while her husband sheepishly submits.

Cuck husband bows and scrapes to celebrity feetsballer buck and asks how he could be as hot and virile as a rutting nigger.

Nigger buck offers boner cream solution and implies that he has already satisfied plenty of white women with it.

Cuck is cowed and amazed.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is the same line of shit such as the smart nigger in the car insurance commercials or the nigger sow in the bi racial oil drilling family teaching stupid YT. What happened to the good old days when niggers were just the dumb sidekick who had catch phrases like "well golly". I guess if we want the truth we just need to stick to quality nigger programming such as C.O.P.S and bait car.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Disgusting , as is anything nigger. Very low self esteem for all the race traitors involved.

CoonTownYT
    Chimpout Guest
    This is pretty much how I imagine most NFL fans.

justin igger
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonTownYT View Post
    This is pretty much how I imagine most NFL fans.
    This.^^^^^^
    I have seen it first hand.

Many white sports fans would consider it an honor for one of these nigger bucks to rut with their wife of girlfriend so they could say they had their dick in the same space.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by justin igger View Post
    This.^^^^^^

Many white sports fans would consider it an honor for one of these nigger bucks to rut with their wife of girlfriend so they could say they had their dick in the same space.
    Mr. Justin, this is some kind of a bad joke, right???

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would say he's serious and correct.

justin igger
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by k9woman View Post
    Mr. Justin, this is some kind of a bad joke, right???
    I wish it was. I unfortunately for part of my work had to go to many of these nigger infested sporting events and take customers and clients. The insanity of it is real. These guys would sell their own mother for a chance to spend a few minutes with one of these overgrown overpaid niggers.

Gul Dukat
    Chimpout Guest
    The amount of money fans blow on merchandise is ridiculous, they're just tossing their money away.
    The way I see it, by the time you're in your early 20's, you're too old to be wearing someone else's name and number on your back.

What a racket.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/he...art-2017-09-11

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by justin igger View Post
    This.^^^^^^

If my girl touched ANY other dick nigger, famous, famous nigger, whatever she would be out on her ass faster than ANTIFA running from a girl scout with a cap gun.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gul Dukat View Post
    The amount of money fans blow on merchandise is ridiculous, they're just tossing their money away.
    The way I see it, by the time you're in your early 20's, you're too old to be wearing someone else's name and number on your back.

What a racket.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/he...art-2017-09-11
    It's called nigger worship, and it's an abomination. Stop and think about it. Human males paying hundreds of dollars for a nylon jersey with their favorite niggers name and number on it..... What really convinced me that these cucks are largely a bunch of nigger loving closet homo's was about ten years ago when they were conditioned by the TeeVee to refer to their most favorite nigger afleets as "studs". "Jamarquis is a STUD!!, He's gonna get us to the superbowl!!".