Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Sow released early from prison, buck upset.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mother-st...085645805.html

Angela Gordon has been released after serving half her sentence for starving daughter Khyra Ishaq to death
    Khyra’s father Ishaq Abu-Zaire has blasted the decision to release Gordon after seven years
    Birmingham Crown Court heard how Khyra’s stepdad, Junaid Abuhamza, made the children eat out of bowls in their bedroom – if they were fed at all.
    So basically, TNB in all directions. From their names, to murder and from a revolving door in prison to being upset because he wasn't around for his niglet. Oh yes and the "mentally ill" defense as well.

Look at these names. These are ass lifting names. It is the UK. I almost feel sorry but this is what happens when you let them in. We can't let it happen in the US. I guess this is the "justice" they are after. Wait, all criminals were black. It's ok. They dindu nuffin.
    Last edited by Bottle_of_Hate; 11-27-2017 at 06:41 PM.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    WTF is up with those names? They're way more niggerish than usual.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sickle Cell View Post
    This nigger whore needs to be head of nutrition for all nigger schools in Europe. Good job nigger. Starving niglets to deff, although time consuming,is probably quite amusing.
    I like your idea.