Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Don't Question The NewsBot
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

SICK: Black Thugs KICK Out 74 Year-Old From Basketball Games After He Does THIS… You Will Be TICKED!

Jim Howard *(Facebook) via Fox News Here’s a story that will piss you off! America’s Freedom Fighters recently reported that*Amid the controversy surrounding the National Anthem, a story has emerged about a Muslim basketball player that has the blood of patriotic Americans boiling. The story was brought to light byRead More
    The post SICK: Black Thugs KICK Out 74 Year-Old From Basketball Games After He Does THIS… You Will Be TICKED! appeared first on AFF.

More...

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

I live in a state that has less than 1/10 of 1% of negroes
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe they ought to really get even with this filthy muslim and hide his goat.
    God how I loath muslims, especially queer nigger muslims like Obama & his mate Mike

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am sure the ACLU and other liberal shitrags are already sucking his dick to be able to take his "case".

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am ticked off that a 74 year old would be wanting to watch a bunch of monkeys chase a ball around.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I want to find these people's emails and send them a long, blistering FUCK YOU message about what spineless, chicken shit pussies they are. This is happening too often, with apparently nobody saying a word. These assholes, the Boy Scouts, let's find their emails and start flooding their accounts.