Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation This murderous POS is both a groid and a Mudslime

Supreme A. Allah , the schittskins even ruin Moslem name, and his mates murdered some woman and took her car in niggerfuxated NJ.
    NEWARK — Authorities arrested two men and a 14-year-old boy found riding in a car that was stolen from a woman, who was shot and killed during a Thanksgiving Day robbery.

Supreme A. Allah Jr., 18, of Newark, was charged with murder, felony murder, robbery, carjacking, unlawful possession of a handgun, possession of a handgun for an unlawful purpose, and conspiracy to commit murder.
    See http://www.northjersey.com/story/new...ing/893228001/
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    No such thing as being both a nigger and a Muslim, sorry. It's just a nigger. The rest is just more cultural appropriation. Saying one can be both is like saying an atheist is a satanist. Just doesn't work.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sickle Cell View Post
    This nigger looks 40 years old. The nigger sow they killed is probably the first one to yell cops be racist and sheet,why can't dey leeb da black man alone. I celebrate when niggers kill each other.
    Exactamente!
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    When niggers are killing each other, who wins? EVERYBODY WINS! When Muzztards are killing each other, who wins? EVERYBODY WINS!