Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest

Got a racist at the dinner table? Text SOS to 82623..

If you need help preparing your turkey for the holidays, you can call the Butterball hotline for advice from professionally trained turkey experts. And if you need help dealing with your blatantly racist white family members sitting around the holiday table, there’s a hotline for advice from professionally trained anti-racists.

The SURJ Holiday Mobile Hotline is a free texting service brought to you by the folks at Showing Up for Racial Justice (SURJ), a national network of white people who want to undermine white support for white supremacy. It’s a “choose your own adventure” game in which you select a topic and are then connected to a library of talking points to help you win over your controversial white loved ones.
    https://splinternews.com/forced-to-d...tex-1820647967
    Last edited by Mushmouth; 11-22-2017 at 06:32 PM.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    I'll be trolling the hell out of that come turkey day

Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraken View Post
    I'll be trolling the hell out of that come turkey day
    I'm Asian and my grandfather is bragging how we're so much smarter than black people.

My brother in law keeps talking about black people shooting each other in Baltimore and Chicago..

I'm a white women and my Aunt is telling me that Muslims beat their wives and their prophet was a pedophile..

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    My brother married a black girl and now my cousin is calling him an oil driller.

Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest
    My niece brought her friend home from college and she's dating a black guy. My brother keeps calling her a mudshark. What is that and is it racist?

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    I texted you earlier about my brother married a black girl and now my cousin is calling him an oil driller. Well now our father is calling her a Sheboon.... is that a bad thing?

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    My sister in law brought in an old black mammy to do the cooking and serving for Thanksgiving dinner. There was a misunderstanding, and the mammy thinks it was invited to eat with us. It's an awkward situation. She's been going on for 2 hours about all her grand babies, and how two of them got killed. We're supposed to eat in an hour, and nothing's even been started in the kitchen. Dad's getting angrier by the minute, and he's on his 5th Pabst Blue Ribbon.

Is there a way we can tell her to get her black ass in the kitchen and get to work without sending her into one of the tirades black woman are so famous for?

I told my SIL a week ago that she should have hired a couple Mexicans, but she never listens....

CoonTownYT
    Chimpout Guest
    I just got back from a Peace Corp mission to Haiti and met someone. I've decided to bring him over to dinner, but I'm not sure what my parents think. My dad keeps playing a game, where he says punchlines to jokes and we have to guess the original joke. So far he's just said, "tires don't sing when you put chains on them" and, "because KFC is closed on holidays." I'm confused, is he being racist?

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    But there’s hope, because studies have also found racial biases can be unlearned.
    Only by death or prefrontal lobotomy.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Text NIGGERLOVER to 82623..

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    My sister brought home a friend, who has a black dad and white mom. My dad is using some lingo I don't quite understand. What is a 'one-dropper?' What is a 'coal-burner?' Is my dad calling the boyfriend's mom a 'coal burner', or my sister? I drink soy milk, am I gender-confused?

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cracka jack View Post
    text niggerlover to 82623..
    lllolll!!!!!! Iwill!!!!!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I need assistance in recovering my password to Dinduplantation so I can discuss the evil of the nigger devil with humans.