Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Boy
    Chimpout Guest

DWI Bootlipped Marine in Japan Crashes Truck and Kills Inncocent Man

Once again niggers causing death and destruction everywhere they are.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4yvkfKF6O
    US Marine, 20, accused of crashing his truck and killing a man, 61, in Japan 'had a blood-alcohol content THREE TIMES the legal limit'

Here's the feral spooks facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/nicholas.jamesmclean

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	18367_108313429184300_3481726_n.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	12.3 KB 
ID:	2551

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	969738_649381765077461_1128158195_n.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	7.8 KB 
ID:	2552

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    And that's why we can't have nice things. The Japanese government all but shut down Camp Hansen after the 1995 rape fest.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1995..._rape_incident

I never made it to "The Rock" when I was in but my son did. He told me it was cake for a duty station. Once again, niggers ruin everything.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would hope that nigger gets to "enjoy" the Japanese prison system. It's not a free-for-all muh-dik fest like American NU. They strictly regiment everything you do and you have to work. That will be hell on earth for a nigger.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    A high school buddy of mine was busted once while in the Air Force and stationed in Japan. It was the 70's and he was caught with some weed in an off-base apartment.

He told me the JP's (Japanese Police) do NOT fuck around and will hand your ass to you in a heartbeat.

justin igger
    Chimpout Guest
    I knew a marine stationed in Okinawa who said they were forced to stay on base for months on end because of raping robbing nigger marines. All of the humans and their families suffered because of these niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I posted on several sites that this was a nigger long before any photos or details were out and naturally all the liberal SJW's attacked me. I have a friend stationed in Okinawa at the moment and he knows this nigger. I didn't even use the word nigger... The usual of course. Calling me racist, NAZI, kkk. Saying more white people get DUI etc. Some comments were deleted. Now that this came out as a nigger (cough)... Most of these articles are now buried under other shit and the ones you can find are now calling him a "trump supporter" or following suit saying it had nothing to do with race and/or the more white people... Which in itself is a lie on both the per capita and overall numbers.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    A high school buddy of mine was busted once while in the Air Force and stationed in Japan. It was the 70's and he was caught with some weed in an off-base apartment.

He told me the JP's (Japanese Police) do NOT fuck around and will hand your ass to you in a heartbeat.
    That was me that caught him.

Just kidding about it being me, but.....in 1971 I was stationed at Kadena AB, Okinawa. I was a base policeman, and primarily I worked in Customs & Immigrations. On one of my patrols once, I did an inspection of a C-130 that came through Kadena from Thailand. I found several wrapped packages of marijuana in a nigger’s duffel bag. We took him into custody and the base’s prosecutor turned him over to the Okinawan Court on Miromi St. I had to testify in Japanese Court against the nigger.
    Last edited by Call Me Bwana; 11-20-2017 at 10:54 PM.