Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee/Lead Crime Reporter
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

OIL Drilling Pregnancy Commercial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDKnGg6mwxM

You can't even watch a fucking tv show without getting an Oil Driller shoved in your families face. The liberals just can't get enough of inter racial breeding.
    "Of course there's something wrong with him, he's a Negro probably been stealing since he could crawl".
    Mortimer Duke, Trading Places, 1983. "Burn wood, not coal".

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Another reason I cut the cable cord. Go ROKU and rid yourselves of the nigger loving libturd propaganda.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I closed the tab after two seconds. Vile, just completely vile. That might as well be the trailer for a remake of "Demon Seed."

Tonight we logged out of Netflix, and the first thing on TV was a commercial with a disgusting sow talking to an animated squirrel. Are there nigger quotas I haven't heard about?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Last nite in the bar, I just about threw up all over the place. New Lexus commercial with a niglet shucking and jiving all over the driveway around the new Lexus at the upper class fake home of the nigger fambly. It's just beyond ridiculous now. I've never even seen a nigger in a Lexus!!! Stop already!!! thank god I drive 2 vehicles I've never seen a nigger drive. jeep wrangler, pontiac g8. fucking niggers
    Last edited by UpYoursNigger; 11-20-2017 at 05:20 AM.

Senior Trustee/Lead Crime Reporter
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oil drilling seems to be the latest liberal rage. People have become burnt out on the usual Coal Burning commercials so now it's on to drilling. I pitty the white youth of today as at least when I was coming up there wasn't such an overt attempt at fucking up our brains as there is today.
    "Of course there's something wrong with him, he's a Negro probably been stealing since he could crawl".
    Mortimer Duke, Trading Places, 1983. "Burn wood, not coal".