PDA

View Full Version : Same old story, "refugees" in Brussels rioting and literally wrecking Christmas

Sandy
11-17-2017, 07:15 PM
The videos speak for themselves, and Google Chrome's translator shows us what people are thinking.

+++ tonight the second riots this week in Brussels +++
Migrants attack police, smash shop and cars, destroy Christmas Decoration and plunder.
"diversity" is so great!!!
Be, Brussels, 15.11.2017

And in the media: deafening silence!

Stop Harald Wolff's invasion, close state border and secure, immediately start remigration. Or destroy the future of our children and grandchildren, our people.

They are not humans - they are beasts !!!!

https://www.facebook.com/vrubach/posts/1552910231423843

Boy
11-17-2017, 07:27 PM
I foresee a civil war in their future, or maybe they will just hide in their homes.

That's what happens when the citizens have NO guns.

Whitewheat
11-17-2017, 07:34 PM
It will come to bloodshed and none too soon. These filthy anarchists only understand one thing....brute force. I think these savages under estimate what Europeans are capable of doing. Yes, they lost a very significant amount of their male population in WW2, however they are not idiots as most of them are educated & most of the refugees are not. Civil war is brewing.

Bernie Goetz
11-17-2017, 07:54 PM
I foresee a civil war in their future, or maybe they will just hide in their homes.

That's what happens when the citizens have NO guns.

Or Balls

Bottle_of_Hate
11-18-2017, 04:27 AM
This is why I am a proud gun owner. I will not shy away the day they come banging around my house.