PDA

View Full Version : Principal forced to apologize after saying Pledge protests are for attention and whites are discriminated against

Sandy
11-17-2017, 07:02 PM
“I don’t have a problem with anyone that’s sincere,” he said. “I have a problem with people that do it just for attention.” With that, he agreed with the duo that a student should not face consequences for kneeling, and said he would speak with the football coach about the issue.

“Listen, I’ve been discriminated against because I was white. That ain’t right,” he said, adding that he had “lost four jobs because I was white.” …

Later in the conversation, Mayes asked the students to view racial issues from another perspective. In an example, he said he is often pressured to hire more African-American teachers at Manual.

“I’d love to, but would you want me to hire an African-American teacher because they’re African-American or because they’re the best teacher?” he asked the students.

Mayes was reprimanded by the district for these comments, as well as those criticizing the district’s chief equity officer. Last Friday, he apologized in a meeting organized by the school Black Student Union, stating “Help me be better.”

http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/38979/

Bottle_of_Hate
11-18-2017, 05:37 AM
I’d love to, but would you want me to hire an African-American teacher because they’re African-American or because they’re the best teacher?” he asked the students.

He knew the answer to this question and should not have asked it. Hire more niggers because AA says we need niggers more than we need to raise test scores.