PDA

View Full Version : Somalicoons are the #1 ethnic group for terrorism in the U.S.

Sandy
11-17-2017, 06:55 PM
As you can see, there is a far-and-away leader: Somalians in the United States. The vast majority of these are financial support of foreign terrorist organization cases, but some do involve violence on American soil. While the vast majority of Somalians have integrated into the United States very well, it does appear that Somalians pose an elevated risk of being charged with terrorism-related offenses versus all other immigrant groups. I’ve argued before that Somalians may be a case where we should rethink the number of refugees we accept, replacing them with lower-risk refugee origins like Africa or Rohingya Muslims.

After Somalians come a basket of countries: Palestinians, Pakistanis, Sierra Leone, Algerians, Jordanians, Ugandans, Saudis, and Yemenis. Some of these countries, like Yemen, are included in President Trump’s travel ban. But most are not. Several are nonetheless small threats in terms of total numbers: there is just one Ugandan case, three from Sierra Leone, and just two Algerians. I’ve tried to correct for that, but even with my big corrections trying to bump up the denominator on these groups, they still show up as higher-risk.

http://thefederalist.com/2017/11/15/calculated-ethnic-groups-rates-u-s-terrorism-results/

But what's that bullshit about other Muslims "like Africa"? Did I fail geography, and Somalia isn't in Africa?

Even bigger bullshit is "the vast majority of Somalians have integrated into the United States very well." Any good behavior is to get welfare and other gibs. They're simply unemployable because of work ethic, even if they did want to learn English. Refusing to learn English is a good excuse so that they're useless even for digging or carrying construction materials,

I'll never forget someone else's Somalicoon student I had to help once. Andre Braugher in a hijab, always smiling and trying to muh poosie me with its eyes.