PDA

View Full Version : Police "planting" evidence

Bottle_of_Hate
11-14-2017, 10:29 PM
He we have another dindu and his liberal lawyer going to the media saying evidence was "planted". I would bet you my last dollar that his lawyer saw the video and said hey we can say that looks like he planted it! Clearly the bag fell out when the niggers wallet was dropped on the ground during the search and the cop picked it up. But nigger lovers are so quick to take the nigger word. Just like Rodney Kang this will turn into riots and usual TNB when a jury and judge come to their senses and see it for what it is. That is unless they just toss this cop under the bus for the sake of niggers. They have a tough choice. Be PC and knowingly take a filthy lying niggers side thus crippling the ability of policemen out there to do their job or do the right thing and toss the obviously guilty nigger into nigger U and risk millions in damages to the city. You can tell by the comments these are all nigger lovers who took zero time to analyze what happened. Because the predatory media was after the cops who could not make a statement they must be guilty right?? I mean why else would a nigger run from the scene of a vehicular crime? No insurance? Not sure if he has warrants? It was clearly his fault and paying for it is racist? Ummm Because he had drugs on him? I'll take all of the above.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/35d4dabc-64e0-3d57-ad8e-3e7d00c155bd/ss_an-lapd-officer-accidentally.html#mycomments

Police officers can’t seem to stop filming themselves potentially planting evidence.

The latest incident comes from Los Angeles, where an officer with the Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) accidentally filmed himself placing cocaine in a suspect’s wallet, according to a new report by CBS Los Angeles.

First lines in the article.

It’s possible, though, that the cops tried to reenact the act of finding the cocaine for the cameras. But that is still very deceptive — and when so clearly caught on video, it makes it hard to trust the police officers with just about everything else they’re doing. It makes a potentially credible case lose all credibility.

They admit the niggers guilt but quickly recant so they can remain PC.