PDA

View Full Version : Tennessee State nigger expelled after punching its own team's strength coach

Sandy
11-14-2017, 12:30 PM
The shitskin should also be off to NU for assault. A white player hitting a black coach would have been charged already.

Tennessee State defensive end Latrelle Lee was dismissed from the team and expelled from school Saturday night after he hit Tigers head strength coach T.J. Greenstone twice in the head and knocked him to the turf on the sideline.

The Tigers offense was on the field at the time as Greenstone walked down the sideline telling players to move back if they were too close. Lee is seen in videos hitting Greenstone twice on the side of his head.

Lee, 6-foot-2, 240 pounds, was majoring in criminal justice. In 2016 he made the Ohio Valley Conference Commissioner's Honor Roll.

Ever notice that all sports niggers go into "criminal justice"? For what, CLEP because of previous experience? Internship opportunities? "Sheeit, prof, ahz done all dat in chappah tree alruddy!"

Apparently that "honor roll" requires only a 3.25 GPA, and that's on top of colleges' standard grade inflation for their precious niggers.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/2017/11/13/tennessee-state-football-player-punches-coach-sideline/860174001/

Whitewheat
11-15-2017, 07:19 PM
Holy cow these negroes are just plain stupid. What in God's name was he possibly thinking when he sucker punched the white coach? I am so sorry for those of you that have to live around these beasts. It must have the hair on the back of your necks constantly raised. I don't think I could relax being around them. I know now that I do not want to ever eat in an establishment where they come even close to the food. The only thing worse I would imagine is muslim niggers. Wiping their butts with their bare left hand and then going into food prep jobs just makes me want to hurl!