PDA

View Full Version : Two out of three niggers are happier in jail..

Mushmouth
11-14-2017, 07:25 AM

Here's the back story..

ST. LOUIS • Seven former inmates of the St. Louis Medium Security Institution, commonly known as the workhouse, sued the city Monday claiming that inadequate ventilation, medical care and sanitation create “hellish and inhumane conditions” and violate inmates’ constitutional rights.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/heat-mold-rats-and-spiders-former-workhouse-inmates-sue-st/article_5860d97a-59b8-5485-9548-e4086be1d624.html

Rape Ape
11-14-2017, 07:32 AM
They should just bulldoze the jail and build a tent city like Joe Arpaio did. Let them swelter in 95 degree 90% humidity heat with NO AC, and faggy pink prison uniforms. And nothing but nutra-loaf and creek water for meals.

:whip

It's fucking JAIL, not the Four Seasons.

soundwave
11-14-2017, 12:50 PM
They should just bulldoze the jail and build a tent city like Joe Arpaio did. Let them swelter in 95 degree 90% humidity heat with NO AC, and faggy pink prison uniforms. And nothing but nutra-loaf and creek water for meals.

:whip

It's fucking JAIL, not the Four Seasons.
:potd

Rastus Nigger
11-14-2017, 01:43 PM
999,999 humans out of one million would be happier if niggers were extinct. :because

Bottle_of_Hate
11-14-2017, 10:57 PM
So let me get this straight. If I want a clean house, air conditioning, and medical care I have to pay for it or not have it. A filthy criminal nigger on the other hand has a "right" to it? That is the mentality. It should be like the old days. DOn't have a nigger in the can that can fix it? Well, to bad niggers. Keep the offices cool and let the tears sweat it out. Getting rowdy? You don't come out and you don't eat until you calm the fuck down. Get rowdy in the mess hall? No food for a week. The bread cart will come around at 9pm with a slice and 4 oz of water.