PDA

View Full Version : While Liberal Media Attacks Roy Moore, a NJ Democrat Hires Child Prostitutes

CoonTownYT
11-14-2017, 03:19 AM
I'm in no way defending Moore if the allegations are true, but this site even gives a breakdown of the media coverage dedicated to both events.

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/media-frenzy-over-roy-moore-accusations-silence-on-actual-senator-accused-of-hiring-child-prostitutes_112017

Rape Ape
11-14-2017, 03:25 AM
I won't even look at or listen to the so-called allegations. Either the DNC (or more likely), the GOPe RINOS, dragged a few $100 bills through some trailer parks, and a few coalburning whores took a break from Tyrone's radiator hose just long enough to lie for some easy money. After 40 years, with this never coming up before, and a month before an election the GOPe and DNC are really butt-hurt about. Yeah, right. I don't even give a damn in the 0% likelihood that there's any truth to this bullshit. There isn't. It's a typical "October Surprise" hatchet job, and I hope Moore wins. And I don't even like Moore. His bible thumping schtick gets real old, but I guess he knows his "customers".

This is just like the "Grab the pussy" bullshit they tried on Trump, and if we allow the lefties and globalists to use this tactic, we will effectively have one party rule from now on because they will pull this shit on anyone they don't like.

And professional liar and uber-cunt Gloria All Red has gotten involved, which is all anyone really needs to know about these claims. :lmao

justin igger
11-14-2017, 03:52 AM
Yeah, real convenient 40 year old allegations come out just in time for election day.

Sandy
11-14-2017, 12:23 PM
It's a typical "October Surprise" hatchet job, and I hope Moore wins. And I don't even like Moore. His bible thumping schtick gets real old, but I guess he knows his "customers".

I have a few friends from Alabama who are saying the same. I'm still a registered Republican but hardly ever vote Republican (I did vote for Trump mainly for voting against Hillary, and it turned out to be my proudest vote ever). But with a few exceptions, I hate Democrats more for their worse dirty tricks. They always "discover" something only in the weeks coming up to an election.

I could understand a victim staying silent until someone runs for office, but this isn't Moore's first time in the spotlight. Why didn't someone accuse him before, especially when Democrats hated him as the Ten Commandments judge? That's why I don't think this was something Democrats had very long and were saving for the right time. I read someone say that everyone knows Moore had a thing for teenage girls, but Moore would have been outed years ago as a dirty old man.