PDA

View Full Version : Juvenile niggershines out of control in Baltimore

Mushmouth
11-12-2017, 07:42 AM
“The situation with these juveniles is out of control,” City Councilman Eric T. Costello said. “There needs to be consequences. People are upset, frustrated.”

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-ci-juvenile-crime-20171106-story.html

Boy
11-12-2017, 10:30 AM
Niggers start being criminals the moment the get shit out by their felon factories, and we here all know that fact.

I love Trump but hate his policy on Planed Parenthood... especially when it come to aborting butt nuggets.

Margaret Sanger was right.... niggers are a cancerous weed that needs culled.

Bottle_of_Hate
11-12-2017, 02:43 PM
So now that we have abused the word "teen" for adult niggers 18 and 19, we are going to call the ones up to 13-17 juveniles... I see what is happening here. 10-12 will be toddlers soon. All in the name of reducing the idea that niggers are nothing but a cancerous plague on human society.

Rape Ape
11-12-2017, 11:26 PM
Niggers start being criminals the moment the get shit out by their felon factories, and we here all know that fact.

I love Trump but hate his policy on Planed Parenthood... especially when it come to aborting butt nuggets.

Margaret Sanger was right.... niggers are a cancerous weed that needs culled.

We should be subsidizing roaming Planned Parenthood Abortion RVs on every single block in Niggertown, with incentives like free chicken and weed for all "customers". Every fecus flushed is a future nigger that WON'T be mugging me in my retirement.