PDA

View Full Version : Nigger mob attacks becoming a trend for downtown Baltimore visitors

Lynch Tree
11-11-2017, 01:40 PM
http://www.abc2news.com/news/crime-checker/baltimore-city-crime/teen-attacks-unnerving-downtown-baltimore-visitors

Boy
11-11-2017, 01:53 PM
I will welcome the day the news media starts a story like this saying: "A bunch of niggers once again attacked humans for no reason"

Rape Ape
11-11-2017, 11:33 PM
If you jump into the gorilla cage at the zoo, no one is going to be surprised when you get treated like an American Tourister suitcase. If you go into urban gorilla cages like Baltimore, you should expect no different.

I'm glad as hell I live in a relative low-nigger area where I can avoid the groid without much effort.

Call Me Bwana
11-13-2017, 12:14 AM
I live in essentially nigger-free states. I choose that deliberately. Every once in a while I see a nigger, and that is way too often. I hate shitskins.

Whitewheat
11-13-2017, 05:46 PM
Obviously the only way to stop violent force is a force equal to that threat. Does Baltimore allow open carry? Concealed carry? Once a few of these primates are made to look like moldy Swiss Cheese then they may get the picture that YT is going to protect his family, girlfriend and himself with what ever means it takes. I can just see Dirty Harry asking one of these punks, "Well, do you like to play basketball punk?' Well do you? Well not any more!" and he maybe pops one into each knee. Wheel chair ball for him from now on!

Bottle_of_Hate
11-14-2017, 12:46 AM
I noticed there was no comment section. I wonder why? This isn't a new trend as they would like us to believe. It is just becoming publicized a little more. Niggers will always attack in a pack unless high on something like PCP. They also refuse to admit it isn't "youths", it is niggers. Humans don't do this very often. For niggers it is just another night in the hood. The same group of niggers going out and flash mobbing a store. I welcome the day in the future when the clerk can just press a button and shock turrets pop out of the floor and disable the niggers. Then they get a 5 minute trial. Judge watches video, says yep, thats you and bangs the gavel. Off to the prison farm you go.