PDA

View Full Version : Stand by for a CAT 5

SC Anemia
04-19-2017, 08:41 AM
The 25th anniversary of the LA riots
is just few days away .

Gallo
04-19-2017, 04:56 PM
Ah yes the Great Los Angeles Chimp Out Of 1992.

This is the exact event which transformed me into a hard core nigger hater.

MineEvolved
04-19-2017, 05:19 PM
Koreans on rooftops. They knew.

Tyrone Shoelaces
04-19-2017, 05:37 PM
This is the exact event which transformed me into a hard core nigger hater.

Had the same effect on me!

Koolaid Hair
04-19-2017, 08:06 PM
Events like that can be quite eye opening. Same thing is true of the Ferguson and Baltimore riots. Along with every other disruption created by that nigger lives matter bullshit.

justin igger
04-19-2017, 08:46 PM
I have to agree. When The riots happened I was working as a shipping clerk and we had packages come back saying "address no longer exists" The niggers burned down 40 city blocks.

The news covered up the devastation as best as they could and the weak kneed politicians wouldn't allow the police or military to protect lives and property.

The whole debacle made me wish I was one of those guys on a LA rooftop defending their property.

Rape Ape
04-19-2017, 10:40 PM
None of it surprised me at all. I've hated niggers at least since middle school, when I was stuck in an "integrated" POS school district chock full of feral ghetto niggers. It was like Planet of the Apes. I've always known niggers are aggressive, violent, and dumb as dogshit. So seeing hordes of wild pavement apes burning LA down when the niggers didn't get their way with the Rodney King wranglers being acquitted, I was totally unsurprised that they chimped.

OutragedYT
04-19-2017, 10:44 PM
The whole debacle made me wish I was one of those guys on a LA rooftop defending their property.

I have always been envious of those Asians on top of their stores, it's like they had a free hall pass. They have some good videos on youtube of them taking care of business.

spookavoider
04-20-2017, 02:21 AM
Christ, I didn't realize its been 25 years already. Man, time flies........And just like every other riot, we have a few dead niggers, nothing changed, and a lot of vacant real estate.

Just realized too, that April of next year will mark 50 years since the DC/MLK riots. Starting to feel a bit old now.

Buckshank
04-20-2017, 02:52 AM
https://youtu.be/tgCiC6qTtjs

The Korean community will be ready again. Not very many niggers venture there now.

zagnut
04-20-2017, 09:12 AM
This was probably the single event that increased the most gun sales in the US. I remember the nigger riots in the late '60s everyone had a shotgun by the front door.

Gallo
04-20-2017, 03:48 PM
This was probably the single event that increased the most gun sales in the US. I remember the nigger riots in the late '60s everyone had a shotgun by the front door.

Yeah for sure.

After the Great LA Chimp Out started, that convinced me I needed more than just a shotgun and a recurve bow.

Buckshank
04-20-2017, 03:51 PM
Yeah for sure.

After the Great LA Chimp Out started, that convinced me I needed more than just a shotgun and a recurve bow.

I thought I was one of the few that had a recurve and a compound in my arsenal. And of course, the 12 gauge.

Cat fur allergic
04-20-2017, 03:59 PM
I been waiting for 2.0 of this for a long time now. The niggers are a disappointment.

OutragedYT
04-20-2017, 06:31 PM

Obama being elected was the event that caused me to get armed.