PDA

View Full Version : The up side of a Trump hotel boycott

Whitewheat
11-10-2017, 04:38 PM
Trump does not care about his business and cares about the country,*White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders told The Washington Post.
“The president has repeatedly said he doesn’t care about his business, he cares about the country,” Sanders said in an email. “The president’s position on athletes standing for the National Anthem is about respecting the flag and the men and women of the military who sacrifice to defend it and nothing else.”

http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/12/many-professional-sports-teams-are-boycotting-trump-hotels/

The article went on to say that professional ball clubs in the NBA, NFL and MLB have been boycotting Trump hotels in protests.

President Trump is playing these people like a chess game.
He is a master in the art of a deal.
So you mean to tell me that if I decide to stay @ the Trump Towers in NYC there is a strong possibility there will be Less NIGGERS staying there?
Heck I might even pay more because of it!
Can you explain to me why this IS A PROBLEM?
Well Played Donald Trump, well played!!!
Gosh I like this guy, what an American who has brains and a big set of Kahunas and isn't afraid to use them.!!!

Bottle_of_Hate
11-10-2017, 06:28 PM
Any place that has a good possibility to be nigger, muslim, and illegal free is the place for me.

Rape Ape
11-10-2017, 06:51 PM
A nigger boycott is the best advertising a business can get. Any place guaranteed to have less or no niggers goes straight to the top of my list.