PDA

View Full Version : Dead Nigger In My Way In Chinatown

Ku Klux Klam
04-19-2017, 04:53 AM
Clown shoes and all. Not my handiwork by the way even though I have fucked up a few nigger bums and crazies over the years there while just trying to get some lunch.

I had to step over it to go get some lunch today. I thought it might be playing possum but a gentle nudge to the head with my steel toe proved otherwise. Looks like one of the gooners around there wasted a nice blanket on it. I had to step over it again on the way back. I let one of the Chinatown Mexican security guys know about it but he was busy following a live one and reporting it's position to the cops via radio that was chimping, yelling vugarities, threats and shouting aloha snack bar. Might have been that ones doing who knows. I told the Mexican dude he better get it picked up quick or the Chinese restaurant there is likely to have a barbecued long pork special on the menu tonight. I didn't hang around or follow up since I have a short lunch break and I absolutely didn't give a flying fuck either.

That's not the first nigger carcass I've had to step over around there either. Awhile back I watched some old Fu Man Chu looking China man go kung fu on one. He beat it to death in the street and added a few good curb stomps to it to boot. He just walked away like it didn't happen. Eyeball hanging out and bleeding out the ears. I didn't think to get a picture then I was too busy laughing and getting the fuck out of there before I got IDed as a witness. I didn't want to have to lie to the cops to avoid ratting the old guy out.

Hope you enjoy!

justin igger
04-19-2017, 11:01 AM
Is that a blue foam pad under it?

animal mother
04-19-2017, 12:19 PM
How long does it take for the Hazmat team to haul the carcass off to dead nigger storage ?

:nfl

Boy
04-19-2017, 12:38 PM
They better move it before some other nigger tries to muh-dik it.

Ku Klux Klam
04-20-2017, 04:55 AM
On my first pass it didn't have the blanket on it and it looked like it just laid down and croaked. Probably an OD. It failed my boot to melon and use of the N word test with no response so it was definitely a good nigger. I din't get a picture of it then because I heard sirens approaching so I went on up the hill to the Little Jewel a Cajun joint in Chinatown I like. The emergency vehicles just rolled on by most likely on another call. When I came back like 20 minutes later it had the blanket on it but no onlookers hanging around. Just a few hipsters heading to Phillipe's stepping over and around it with barely a glance at it. Today I noticed whomever scraped it up EMTs or coroner were nice enough to leave their blue rubber gloves and some other medical trash just laying in the gutter.

Cat fur allergic
04-22-2017, 06:48 PM
Should poke a stick at it, niggers are known to rise from the dead :p. If it moved double tap on the head with a shot gun :p.