PDA

View Full Version : Niggers Shoot Old Sow Over Chicken Bones

Buckshank
04-18-2017, 11:11 PM
http://www.wbaltv.com/article/police-woman-90-shot-after-argument-over-chicken-boes/9522776

BALTIMORE —
A 90-year-old woman is recovering tonight after she was wounded in a shooting police believe started with an argument over chicken bones

Investigators said a man and woman were walking down the street, eating chicken and throwing the bones in people's yards. The 90-year-old woman told them to pick up their trash, and others nearby also got involved in the argument.

:because

OutragedYT
04-19-2017, 01:07 AM
I thought they use the chicken bones for their magic juju.

:witch

Rape Ape
04-19-2017, 02:10 AM
I can only imagine what kind of chimpout would've happened if they had been chucking watermelon peels, too.
Niggers: Chicken, Watermelon, and Muh-Dik. That's pretty much it.

MineEvolved
04-19-2017, 10:52 PM
Niggers think the world is their garbage can. I see this shit every day. Nigger walks by with a sandwich in a McD's wrapper, a 40 ouncer in a brown paper bag, Colt 45 Malt liquor in a can, wrapper on a Black and Mild, ANYTHING you can think of, (except for job applications and condom wrappers) it just gets cast aside on the ground the moment the nigger is finished with it. I've seen niggers dump HUGE bags of McDonald's trash out of their hoopties while at speed on the highway. The nigger just thinks, 'YT will pick it up'....I've come out of my house to find glass bottles laying right up against my tires in my own driveway. At least a chicken bone is biodegradable, compared to some of the shit I see them drop. You should see the alley behind our house, go 20 feet in either direction from our rear fence, and it's nothing but nigger trash of all shapes and sizes. It gets so bad, it fills up and clogs the alley rainwater drains... which in turn causes minor flooding in the surrounding houses' backyards.

Garbage cans are just one more thing too high tech for niggers to grasp.

Moolie Mook
05-08-2017, 12:46 PM
Don' Disaspeck Muh!

Master Sergeant
05-09-2017, 02:02 PM
Never mess wiff a hongry Neewho.

Scourmont
05-10-2017, 02:12 PM
Niggers think the world is their garbage can. I see this shit every day. Nigger walks by with a sandwich in a McD's wrapper, a 40 ouncer in a brown paper bag, Colt 45 Malt liquor in a can, wrapper on a Black and Mild, ANYTHING you can think of, (except for job applications and condom wrappers) it just gets cast aside on the ground the moment the nigger is finished with it. I've seen niggers dump HUGE bags of McDonald's trash out of their hoopties while at speed on the highway. The nigger just thinks, 'YT will pick it up'....I've come out of my house to find glass bottles laying right up against my tires in my own driveway. At least a chicken bone is biodegradable, compared to some of the shit I see them drop. You should see the alley behind our house, go 20 feet in either direction from our rear fence, and it's nothing but nigger trash of all shapes and sizes. It gets so bad, it fills up and clogs the alley rainwater drains... which in turn causes minor flooding in the surrounding houses' backyards.

Garbage cans are just one more thing too high tech for niggers to grasp.

One thing I live about my neighborhood, if a nigger is walking on the street the neighbors will always go out and give it the stink eye. No niggers live here, they can't afford it and there's no section 8 apartments here, it's against community rules so there's no reason for your black ass to be lollygagging down our street except TNB.