PDA

View Full Version : Muslim vag sniffer caught lying about "racist attack"

justin igger
11-08-2017, 02:03 PM
https://pamelageller.com/2017/11/muslima-pleads-guilty-islamophobia-hoax.html/

On Friday, Yasmin Seweid, 19, the Muslim college student at Baruch College who lied to police, telling them she had been harassed on the New York subway by white men who attempted to seize her hijab, pleaded guilty to falsely reporting an incident and disorderly conduct.

Seweid had claimed the incident occurred on the No. 6 train on Dec. 1, 2016. She told The New York Daily News that three drunk white men screamed “Donald Trump!” and hurled anti-Islam slurs at her, then tried to rip her hijab off of her head. She stated, “I heard them say something very loudly, something about Donald Trump … I also heard them say the word terrorist and I sort of got a little scared.”

The sister of this lezzie muzzie blames the cops and the media because the police found racist anti white anti American propaganda on their families social media while investigating this nonexistent hate crime..

Boy
11-08-2017, 02:07 PM
Page Not Found

justin igger
11-08-2017, 02:12 PM
Page Not Found

Fixed it.

Boy
11-08-2017, 02:16 PM
Fixed it.

Maybe, just maybe her goat humping father will do the right thing and honor kill her.

justin igger
11-08-2017, 02:19 PM
Maybe, just maybe her goat humping father will do the right thing and honor kill her.

True. Breaking curfew is a death sentence in Islam. I'm sure he isn't too happy about being investigated for fake hate crimes either.

Gul Dukat
11-08-2017, 09:56 PM
https://pamelageller.com/2017/11/muslima-pleads-guilty-islamophobia-hoax.html/

The sister of this lezzie muzzie blames the cops and the media because the police found racist anti white anti American propaganda on their families social media while investigating this nonexistent hate crime..

Lying is perfectly acceptable in the Quran.

The Bible said don't bear false witness.

Bottle_of_Hate
11-11-2017, 01:18 AM
This is why I continue to keep stockpiles of ammo. I do not fear the zombies or even the niggers. It is the left that I know is going to being about the apocalypse by sweeping these problems under the rug until they explode out from all sides. Then they will wonder "how did this happen"? Must be Trumps fault.