PDA

View Full Version : A white cis gender male dares to run for Portland City Council

Mushmouth
11-07-2017, 08:35 PM
Portland Candidate Berated For Being A White Male: “How Dare You Run Against 3 Women Of Color”

https://www.infowars.com/portland-candidate-berated-for-being-a-white-male-how-dare-you-run-against-3-women-of-color/

justin igger
11-08-2017, 12:38 AM
Good lord. Portland is fucked.

Boy
11-08-2017, 10:42 AM
Good lord. Portland is fucked.

I was there back in 96 for an IT contract and even back then it was chocked full of libturds and snowflake druggies. I am sure it a total cesspool filled with fucksticks galore.

Bottle_of_Hate
11-11-2017, 06:31 PM
Seeing white liberal shitbags talking about "women of color" being better candidates... Have they even researched a single black politician that has not royally fucked up majorly? One who hasn't been biased? One who has not allowed the niggers of his city to get out of control? Do I even need to go on?

Tar Remover
11-28-2017, 01:53 AM
Portland IS a shit hole, festering with every kind of unabated nigger scum imaginable. It is REALLY fucked up. I have relatives who live there. But on the UP side- Oregon has some of the most lax gun control laws in the country, rivaling even Vermont, Arizona and Alaska. This fact alone could be an asset..........