PDA

View Full Version : Buck mingling around parking lot harrasing people, i yell at it to BACK OFF.

Buck Simian
11-07-2017, 05:42 PM
I am coming out of a CVS pharmacy. I have a little 2 year old girl with me. Strapping her in the back in her child seat, I notice out of the corner of my eye a white lady and in back of her some buck following her talking real loud. My first thought-oh its a mudshark, but apparently I was wrong. I could soon tell she did not want this nigger near her or her car. I could hear him basically harassing her for some change/money. In my city panhandlers have been given a free pass to do anything from beg to rob and rape you for money. She had a large purse over her shoulder, I was concerned he was going to swipe it from her and take off running. I am studying him as close as I can, not to physically intervene but to be able to give police a good description if something went down. He notices me staring at him, starts walking in my direction and that's when I yell BACK OFF. He put his hands up and started walking away, eventually spotting a elderly man on the other side of the lot getting out of his car and started harassing him. I take it the store must have security cameras in the parking lot because around this time a employee and someone else who I assume might have been some form of security comes out and confronts him, telling him to leave. He walks off shucking and giving, cussing and screaming.
The last thing I could imagine would be having a altercation with a nigger when you have a small child you are there to care for and protect. I was stuck with trying to buckle this little girl in the car which I am no pro at doing and not as easy as it sounds and watching over my shoulder to make certain this nigger did not try anything.

Bottle_of_Hate
11-09-2017, 10:16 PM
Nigger panhandlers are the worst. They try all kinds of shit from claiming to be a disabled vet to I lost my job because I got hurt. They can be aggressive for that crack money. Those are the ones too lazy to steal and just want to hang out and intimidate you into feeling bad for them. The worst of the worst. I do not have a child to care for so I would not hesitate to stop this nigger in its tracks as I am sure you would have if not for your daughter's safety being more important.