PDA

View Full Version : So a sheboon wanted my parking space

Buck Simian
11-07-2017, 05:27 PM
I am at my local Walmart doing some shopping. I come out and am loading my stuff in the back end of my car. This sheboon starts to pull in a space 3-4 spaces down from me but then saw me loading up and decided she would wait for my space instead of having to walk the extra 20-30 feet because walking is racist. So I take my time. Meanwhile a car coming in from the other direction grabs the space she originally intended on taking. After getting everything loaded up I politely and slowly walk my cart to the cart coral then head back to my car. I start to get in my car but then thought to myself you know what? I might as well go back inside and do some more shopping. :lol I turned and started walking back towards the store. She laid on her horn and rolled down her window "Aint U leaven!" No, I'm not leaving. Next thing I hear is her tires squealing and her horn. I get up to the door and decide you know what? I don't feel like going back inside. I go back to my car and leave. A total nigger thing to do, but when you are dealing with niggers you have to fight fire with fire.

Boy
11-07-2017, 05:33 PM
You racist honkey peckerwood cracker you..... I am sure that is what came out of the sheboons chicken slot.

Rape Ape
11-07-2017, 09:30 PM
Yeah, I get tired of lazy asses (especially nignogs) that clog up the parking lot so their hamplanet fat asses won't have to walk an extra 50 feet. I just park on the far side of the parking lot and walk. Most of the time it's actually faster getting out of there because I don't have to fuck around waiting for the niggers.

Funny as hell, you making the niggers wait, too. Usually when niggers see YT coming they intentionally fuck around to cause the maximum inconvenience and trouble. Good to see it turned around on them :lol

CoonTownYT
11-07-2017, 10:25 PM
Niggers will literally drive around for hours looking for an upfront parking spot. I always park in the back.

At my old job, if niggers had to park in the back due to being late or whatever, when they got off work, they'd literally stand at the guard shack and ask people passing by if they could taxi them to their cars.

Wish I was kidding.

Gul Dukat
11-07-2017, 10:29 PM
Niggers will literally drive around for hours looking for an upfront parking spot. I always park in the back.

At my old job, if niggers had to park in the back due to being late or whatever, when they got off work, they'd literally stand at the guard shack and ask people passing by if they could taxi them to their cars.

Wish I was kidding.

They're naturally lazy as fuck, but when it comes to criminal activity, all of the sudden they have the energy and stamina.

justin igger
11-07-2017, 11:45 PM
If a nigger is waiting for my parking space, I slam it in park and whip out my kindle..because reading is racist.

Chimpwhipper
11-08-2017, 10:12 AM
I usually park so far away from stores that I need an air-drop of supplies somewhere along my journey to the front door.

Bottle_of_Hate
11-09-2017, 10:10 PM
If a nigger is waiting for my parking space, I slam it in park and whip out my kindle..because reading is racist.

I do this regardless if its a nigger or not. But it makes me happy when it's a nigger who is getting riled up. Nothing pisses me off more in a parking lot then when I can't get around someone who is holding half a dozen cars behind them because they are going to take that spot instead of the one maybe 50 feet back they could have taken. When it is me they are waiting for I take my sweet time loading my car. Then walking my cart to the return and walk nice and slow back. Take a nice yawn, drop my keys, walk back to my trunk and open a soda, then sit down in my car with my cell phone like I am making a call. I put my car in reverse, then drive back into the parking spot. Sit there until they pass me and a car is coming up from behind or until they turn the corner, then I back out. I love it when they blast their horn. I just give them a thumbs up and a go fuck yourself smile.

UpYoursNigger
11-10-2017, 02:17 AM
I have a mint 91 jeep wrangler i drive in the summer, and a nice pontiac g8 for the rest of the time. working at stores all day as a merchandiser when I'm not at the golf course , I park all the way across the lot every time. WTF is 75 yards of walking gonna hurt besides be better exercise and guarantee no cunt ass door dings my nice vehicle. I just don't get it. I see dipshits waiting for 10 minutes to park their mercedes or bmdouche 50 feet closer, and get door dinged as a guarantee. Morons!!!!!!!!!!!

Tar Remover
11-27-2017, 01:35 AM
More than once I've seen niggers parking in handicapped spaces without a placard. I don't say a word, I call the wranglers immediately with ZERO hesitation. Then I hang around and watch the TNB. Usually pretty fun! Fuck niggers.

UpYoursNigger
11-27-2017, 02:56 AM
More than once I've seen niggers parking in handicapped spaces without a placard. I don't say a word, I call the wranglers immediately with ZERO hesitation. Then I hang around and watch the TNB. Usually pretty fun! Fuck niggers.

:lol I did the same thing all the time when I used to cover a walmart in nigville. 2 to 3 at a time wouldn't have any handicapped id. I should have been recording back then.

Tar Remover
11-27-2017, 04:38 AM
:lol I did the same thing all the time when I used to cover a walmart in nigville. 2 to 3 at a time wouldn't have any handicapped id. I should have been recording back then.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! AWESOME! I still do it when I go down to the lower 48 on vacation!