PDA

View Full Version : Guess who tried to whip out his "Cosby"

Unregistered
11-07-2017, 12:33 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/07/jesse-jackson-accused-sexual-harassment-by-journalist.html

“When I was finally able to pull myself away from the Rev. Jackson’s grip, I was deflated,” Young said. “I admired this man who marched alongside the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr., a man who represented our ability to overcome, a man who is really … just a man.”

After contacting a former colleague, Young said she realized her take on the situation was not unique.

“I remember him being inappropriate with all the women,” Young said, recalling the co-worker’s take. “And I also remember you telling me that he did something more with you. And then we brushed the shit off and chalked it up to him just being a dirty old man.”

Boy
11-07-2017, 03:19 PM
Doesn't surprise me one bit, niggers can't control their primal muh-dik urges.

Bottle_of_Hate
11-09-2017, 09:58 PM
Because this is one of the county's biggest instigating niggers, it has not been wide spread. The media will not cover it at the same rate which they are eating their white liberals up at. Not until they can be sure they will not be labeled racist and can make money on it like the Cosby situation. It will likely follow the same path though. First one, then another, and more and more. Of course they will all be false... It will be buried under some other story they will make up about Trump.