PDA

View Full Version : Working Hard is a Lie, Meritocracy is Sexist and You're a Racist For Believing Any of It

CoonTownYT
11-07-2017, 05:36 AM
Sayeth the landwhale with dyed red hair assistant professor thingy.

https://www.turningpoint.news/working-hard-white-lie-penn-state-brandywine-professor/

Putnam, an assistant professor at Penn State-Brandywine, believes that white people are“socialized to believe that we got to where we are” because of “individual effort.”*She strives to rid her students of this delusion.

“Meritocracy,” she believes, is a lie,*and her white students are benefiting from systemic racism. By some shadowy, malicious, and almost certainly capitalist form of sorcery, this oppression fills their massive coffers. Of course, Putnam provides no evidence of systemic racism; in fact, her pedagogy seems to omit some uncomfortable details. For example,*Asian Americans*reported a higher median income than whites in 2012.

Tar Remover
11-28-2017, 05:48 AM
That bitch is UGLY. I'll bet she gets rammed full of nigger shaft every day. And night.:bleach

Sheboon DeLuxe
11-28-2017, 01:12 PM
After working until midnight painting, and glad to get the work I might add, and waking up early with only 4 hours sleep, and hands sore as hell, all to make my customer happy and get the job done as promised, this pisses the MOTHERFUCK out of me. :fume

Call Me Bwana
11-30-2017, 10:00 PM
She’s an assistant professor, so she must know what she’s talking about.