PDA

View Full Version : Read the new MLK muh dick document dump..

Mushmouth
11-04-2017, 10:17 AM
“One Negro minister in attendance later expressed his disgust with the behind-the-scene drinking, fornication, and homosexuality that went on at the conference,” the document reads. “Several Negro and white prostitutes were brought in from the Miami area. An all night-sex orgy was held with these prostitutes and some of the delegates in attendance.”

“One room had a large table in it which was filled with whiskey. The two Negro prostitutes were paid $50.00 to put on a sex show for the entertainment of the guests. A variety of sex acts deviating from the normal were observed.”

The document continued to say that such occurrences were well known by King’s acquaintances.

“As early as January, 1964, King engaged in another, two-day drunken sex orgy in Washington, D.C. Many of those present engaged in sexual acts, natural as well as unnatural, for the entertainment of onlookers. When one of the females shied away from engaging in an unnatural act, King and other of the males present discussed how she was to be taught and initiated in this respect,” the document reads.

http://www.sacbee.com/news/nation-world/national/article182651026.html

Mushmouth
11-04-2017, 10:25 AM
More

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/explosive-fbi-report-on-martin-luther-king-jr-among-documents-in-jfk-files/

animal mother
11-04-2017, 11:17 AM
No surprise here. The communists now go under the guise of "progressive liberals" and continue to exploit the dumb niggers. MLK was also a down low nigger as this also points out. This was the real reason they kept this secret, nothing to do with "national security".

justin igger
11-04-2017, 11:29 AM
"Come on over here, you big black motherfucker, and let me suck your dick."
"I'm fucking for God!"
"I'm not a Negro tonight!"

....Martin Luther King Jr

Buck Simian
11-04-2017, 01:01 PM
So this is the real reason all of the JFK files have been hidden away for all of these years. Not to protect Kennedy, not to cover up some conspiracy on who shot him but to protect that filthy nigger MLK. Releasing them would in turn release documents that prove what a total piece of shit the libtard hero MLK really was. I am convinced that killing that bastard simply made him into a martyr and a saint instead of letting him just fizzle out and die like the worthless old perverted rapist nigger that he was. Had he lived long enough this dirt would have caught up with him and destroyed his legacy, instead he has been made into something great which he was not.

Whitewheat
11-06-2017, 07:16 PM
Just like Bill Cosby, in the end they are all just niggers. If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, & it flys like a duck then it is probably a duck.

Bernie Goetz
11-06-2017, 07:19 PM
Just typical nigger lifestyle . Whoever is surprised is delusional .