PDA

View Full Version : Teacher tapes nigger's mouth shut . Avatar material photo.

Bernie Goetz
11-04-2017, 05:57 AM
https://breakingnow.co/news/teacher-taped-disabled-students-mouth-shut-lawsuit/

justin igger
11-04-2017, 09:38 AM
This nigger needs to be in the compost bin.

Moolie Mook
11-04-2017, 09:50 AM
This nigger needs to be in the compost bin.

You're not supposed to put feces in a compost bin. :lol

Gul Dukat
11-04-2017, 12:42 PM
Let's take bets, did it spit at other head cases, did it try and bite, was it swearing?

MineEvolved
11-05-2017, 04:40 AM
Here's an example of how a school classroom is forced to deal with the constant interruptions caused by a disabled niglet. Regular, 'normal' niglets are bad enough. How does anyone expect 'learning' to take place when you have a clearly handicapped-beyond-help niglet that probably wails with a ghoulish moan interrupting every 20 seconds? Does it actually speak? Does it take tests? Does it actually indicate any kind of understanding of the material? God forbid, was it a math class? This is a 'long-game' nigger lotto attempt, plain and simple. Any normal fucking parent would know that the space was wasted, and devote their efforts to long term care. No one is going to convince me that the 'parents' held out hope that this nog was going to be the first nog on Mars or something equally implausible.

Rastus Nigger
11-05-2017, 07:57 AM
I wonder if they take that shit off the nigger's mouth so it can be used as a can opener?

Rape Ape
11-06-2017, 12:51 AM
That thing belongs in the state funny farm, not a school. What a waste of taxpayer money.

100% Not A Nigger
11-07-2017, 01:08 AM
Let's take bets, did it spit at other head cases, did it try and bite, was it swearing?

It's a nigger I'll go with all of the above and then some.

Thin White Duke
11-07-2017, 11:48 PM
From the niggers shirt:
Go ahead and push me around.... Guess it got what it asked for. Can't read the rest of the illegible shirt but it seems like it was annoying nigger attitude bullshit that ended being quite the appropriate attire for the day's activity of getting its mouth roped off.

Lynch Tree
11-11-2017, 06:53 AM
What kind of "school" is this nigger in anyways? Surely its not working on its doctorate...