PDA

View Full Version : Melbourne family almost got carjacked because they won't follow the rule: around blacks, never relax

Sandy
11-04-2017, 01:43 AM
If it weren't for their friend, I'd say they all deserved whatever the niggers would have done to them. What kind of fucking idiot stops a car when niggers are obviously trying a roadblock?

The family immediately slowed down, almost to a complete stop, when they noticed him before the man jumped onto the bonnet of the car and 'screamed for them to open the car up,' 3AW Breakfast reports.

The man had a friend with him who was telling the family to 'keep driving' but Tristan felt a 'duty of care' towards the man and remained stationary.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5029799/Family-escape-carjacking-Melbourne.html

Call Me Bwana
11-04-2017, 02:38 AM
“But Tristan felt a 'duty of care' towards the man and remained stationary.”

Oh my god what an opportunity for a liberal to be taught a lesson! Damn, he should have stopped, gotten out of his car and tried to reason with the niggers. I’m sure they would have seen things his way, ‘cause after all, he’s a liberal and everyone knows liberals know everything.