PDA

View Full Version : Antifa it all begins November 4th

nevada89169
11-03-2017, 09:44 PM
I know last month antifa blocked the 101 freeway in Los Angeles with signs saying it all begins November 4th.
Today I took the bus to work and niggers were chanting it all begins tomorrow the 4th of November. On the way home from work today more niggers telling white people they better not be out and about tomorrow because tomorrow us niggers will rise up and take over this mother f%#@#in Las Vegas you have been warned yelled the niggers. The hospital I work at is aware of the possible uprising of the niggers tomorrow but after talking with law enforcement it is just all talk right now so the hospital is not adding any overtime shifts this weekend because it is just talk. Have any of you heard or see anything happening in your towns or cities tomorrow?

Gallo
11-04-2017, 04:10 AM
No bix nood about it here, but we don't exactly have a large nigger population here either.

UpYoursNigger
11-04-2017, 04:13 AM
I live in the local NFC north. NO fucking coons so haven't heard anything

Mushmouth
11-04-2017, 07:36 AM
There's three in Mass not far from me but I have to clean out the garage today..

Akron, November 4
4:00 pm
Gather in front of the Mitchell UFCW Building
1655 West Market Str. & North Hawkins Ave.
Atlanta, November 4
6:00 pm
Euclid & Moreland Ave NE
Little 5 Points/Findley Plaza, Atlanta

Bring pots and pans, flashlights, glow sticks, lanterns, signs, banners, and everyone you know. The Trump/Pence Regime Must Go!
Facebook Event

Austin, November 4
1:00 pm

City Hall 301 West 2nd Street, Austin
Facebook event page

Boston, November 4
4:00 pm

Due to permit negotiations, the November 4th demonstration “This Nightmare Must End” The Trump/Pence Regime Must Go!” has been moved from Shoppers’ Plaza to the Parkman Bandstand in the Boston Commons.
Facebook event page

Chicago, November 4
Federal Plaza, 219 S. Dearborn

Facebook event page

Cincinnati, November 4

Piatt Park 100 Garfield Place

Cleveland, November 4
Public Square

Facebook event page

Falmouth, MA, November 4
10:30 am
Move to Remove

Falmouth Town Green, Falmouth, MA

Honolulu, November 4
9:30 am
9:30am: Gather at Ala Moana Park (across from Pi`ikoi St.)

11:00 am: Rally at Thomas Square
Facebook event page

Indianapolis, November 4
11 am & 1 pm

11:00 am at the CVS parking lot, 46th & Keystone
1:00 pm at the Indiana State Fairgrounds, 38th Street entrance

Los Angeles, November 4

Pershing Square
5th St. and Hill St ~ Downtown LA

Facebook event page

Miami, November 4
12:00 PM
Gather at Bayfront Park Friendship Torch

Facebook event page

Minneapolis, November 4
12:00 PM

Berger Fountain at Loring Park

1382 Willow Street
Facebook Event

New York City, November 4
2:00 pm

42nd Street & Broadway NYC
Facebook event page

Philadelphia, November 4

Thomas Paine Plaza
1401 John F Kennedy Blvd, Philadelphia
Facebook event page

Pittsfield, MA November 4

Park Square 1 West Street
Pittsfield MA
Facebook event page

Portland, Oregon November 4

Jameson Square Fountain, Portland Oregon
PDX Refuse Fascism! The Trump/Pence Regime Must Go!
RSVP and spread Facebook page

Salem, OR, November 4
3:00 pm

Salem Capitol
Facebook Event

San Francisco, November 4
3:00 PM

Union Square, San Francisco
Facebook Event

Seattle, November 4
12:00 pm

Gather at Seattle City Hall Plaza, 4th Avenue & James Street
Facebook Event

Tucson, November 4
2:00 PM

March begins at Tucson Comic Con / TCC
260 S. Church Avenue
Meet @ NO! Banner near front entrance

https://www.infowars.com/list-november-4-anti-trump-rally-locations-revealed/

Sheboon DeLuxe
11-04-2017, 10:29 AM
Lots of niggers and hippie trash in Salt Lake City, but no sign of trouble. I'm driving north on I-15 soon, and am bringing my camera and sail foam. Mr. Colt is going along for the ride.

nevada89169
11-04-2017, 10:41 AM
It's pouring rain today. [emoji38]I predict a low turnout. Niggers won't even take a shower. What makes you think they will ever stand out in the rain.

Sent from my N9560 using Tapatalk

justin igger
11-05-2017, 11:32 AM
Seems it went over with a whimper.

MineEvolved
11-06-2017, 12:01 AM
I can tell you EXACTLY why this was such an epic fail. BLIZZCON was this weekend. All the World of Warcraft, Starcraft, and Diablo MMORPG gamers were in their mom's basement or at the event, tuning into the event, doing shit all the edgy cosplay geeks do, living the betafag dream. They didn't have time for no fucking revolutionary, real life protesting....BLIZZCON! Way to schedule your riots with the the demographic you most depended on to be there, dumbasses.....lmao

Lynch Tree
11-06-2017, 12:33 AM
I can tell you EXACTLY why this was such an epic fail. BLIZZCON was this weekend. All the World of Warcraft, Starcraft, and Diablo MMORPG gamers were in their mom's basement or at the event, tuning into the event, doing shit all the edgy cosplay geeks do, living the betafag dream. They didn't have time for no fucking revolutionary, real life protesting....BLIZZCON! Way to schedule your riots with the the demographic you most depended on to be there, dumbasses.....lmao

Astute observation.

Sandy
11-06-2017, 02:32 AM

You must be right! I didn't know about the event, which makes this meme all the better.

Bottle_of_Hate
11-10-2017, 06:37 AM
I saw some signs here and there to. But it was cold as shit and snowing that day. Not a single nigger for miles aside of the ones banging on the welfare office doors I bet.