PDA

View Full Version : Nigger sow claims Bill O'Reilly grunted and leered at her and called her "hot chocolate"

Mushmouth
04-18-2017, 04:54 PM
Bill O'Reilly used to leer at an African-American Fox News clerical worker and called her "hot chocolate," according to attorney Lisa Bloom, who helped the woman report the harassment to the network's hotline.

The woman worked for a different broadcaster in 2008 while this was going on, but The O'Reilly Factor host's office was near her desk, the attorney claims.

"He would never talk to her, not even hello, except to grunt at her like a wild boar," Bloom tells The Hollywood Reporter. "He would leer at her. He would always do this when no one else was around and she was scared."

Bloom says she spoke with three witnesses who knew the woman at the time and confirmed she was upset and stressed at the end of each workday. "She’s not asking for any money," says Bloom. "She just wants them to know her story."

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/bill-oreilly-accuser-says-he-called-her-hot-chocolate-leered-995158

Sheboon DeLuxe
04-18-2017, 05:44 PM
Now O'Reilly gives me the creeps even more.

Bernie Goetz
04-18-2017, 05:56 PM
O'Reilly is dead , what a pompous asshole.

spookavoider
04-18-2017, 11:27 PM
I've always sort of hated O'Reilly anyway, so the idea he might sexually harass (read: try to muh-dikk) a niggress would come as no surprise.

justin igger
04-19-2017, 12:06 AM
I'll take this sheboon claim with a grain of salt....when do we ever believe these niggers?

If Bill really hit on that sheboon 10 years ago, she would have jumped on his dick and milked that thing all the way to the bank.

Have you ever heard of a nigger sow rejecting a rich white man?

OutragedYT
04-19-2017, 12:43 AM
I just don't trust most of these women, and especially a lying Shitskin sow. They all come out like a pack of wolves when their is money involved. They tried the same shit with Trump and it was all lies. These days everyone has an iPhone, so I want to see some evidence.

Thin White Duke
04-19-2017, 01:36 AM
Bear in mind it was the same, mostly bullshit allegations with Trump. IMO there is likely truth to it though, the public always gets a distorted perspective with celebrity drama shit. It certainly wouldn't surprise me to find out he's guilty, I wonder it's really true how heinous these media and Hollywood style outfits are run? It certainly seems like it.

MineEvolved
04-19-2017, 10:40 PM
I'll take this sheboon claim with a grain of salt....when do we ever believe these niggers?

If Bill really hit on that sheboon 10 years ago, she would have jumped on his dick and milked that thing all the way to the bank.

Have you ever heard of a nigger sow rejecting a rich white man?

^^^ This. After the first few, the rest is just bandwagon jumping. I didn't believe some of the Cosby accusers, even though he's guilty as hell...my litmus test is usually the time that goes by between the 'act', and the accusation. If they waited 10-20 years to say anything, their credibility is shit with me. The one exception to that might be human children.

spookavoider
04-20-2017, 01:55 AM
Several times today, while radio was playing in the background, I heard mention at the top of the hour news that Fox had paid a $13 million settlement somewhere along the line. I haven't researched it yet to see what that was all about, but that usually means something did happen, and trying to avoid court was the objective.

CoonTownYT
04-20-2017, 06:44 AM
Aaaaand he's gone.

Funny, the other night in the shoutbox I said I hope they fire his ass and put Tucker in his spot. Well, well, well, look what happened! :lol

https://www.google.com/amp/www.latimes.com/business/hollywood/la-fi-ct-oreilly-fired-20170419-story,amp.html

OutragedYT
04-20-2017, 08:03 AM
Aaaaand he's gone.

Funny, the other night in the shoutbox I said I hope they fire his ass and put Tucker in his spot. Well, well, well, look what happened! :lol

https://www.google.com/amp/www.latimes.com/business/hollywood/la-fi-ct-oreilly-fired-20170419-story,amp.html

Tucker is good, but I wonder how long it will be before people stop coming on his show since he always makes them look like stupid assholes.

zagnut
04-20-2017, 08:59 AM
IF anyone that has pushed people for a living knows if a woman shows up in the work force your screwed. If multiple women show up in the work force the women will take turns in rotating one of them as a bitch and create all kinds of hate and discontent. God help you if one them become romantically involved with another employee because then your doubly fucked with all of the shenanigans that happen. "Get your ass to work," becomes a sexist assault and an EEOC complaint. If you don't say hello to them in the morning there's a complaint, if you do say hello, there's a complaint. A person like O'reilly is definitely a target with not only women trying to take him down but every liberal slob in the world are trying to dig up dirt to sully his name and reputation.

Buckshank
04-20-2017, 06:26 PM

And the niggersow in question.

IseDaDiva
04-20-2017, 07:19 PM
She’s not asking for any money," says Bloom.

Yeah, we'll see about that.

IF anyone that has pushed people for a living knows if a woman shows up in the work force your screwed. If multiple women show up in the work force the women will take turns in rotating one of them as a bitch and create all kinds of hate and discontent.

I take serious exception to that blanket statement.

And it's "you'RE screwed" and "you'RE doubly fucked." You're = You are.

Lady Bastille
04-20-2017, 08:30 PM
Bear in mind it was the same, mostly bullshit allegations with Trump. IMO there is likely truth to it though, the public always gets a distorted perspective with celebrity drama shit. It certainly wouldn't surprise me to find out he's guilty, I wonder it's really true how heinous these media and Hollywood style outfits are run? It certainly seems like it.

When Jessica Drake, a woman that has seen more dogs than a Chicago Cubs game, came out and said Trump had done something to her, I had to laugh. Everyone knew what she was and that she was just trying to get people to vote for Hillary. They all did.

UpYoursNigger
04-21-2017, 04:40 AM

Not an O'reilly fan either, but I doubt he made a move on Florida Evans there. One fugly ass sow for sure

animal mother
04-21-2017, 10:02 AM

"Hot Chocolate" nah, more like "steaming brown turd". I call bullshit, O'Reilly's taste runs toward attractive blond humans.

justin igger
04-21-2017, 11:47 AM
Not an O'reilly fan either, but I doubt he made a move on Florida Evans there. One fugly ass sow for sure

:lol

zagnut
04-21-2017, 10:45 PM
Yeah, we'll see about that.

I take serious exception to that blanket statement.

And it's "you'RE screwed" and "you'RE doubly fucked." You're = You are.

I'm sorry, a bourbon influenced post and I'm a piss poor gramarian. I speak from an installation experience of telecommunication equipment. There was a sage adage of the industry, "Anyone that pays money to go to the circus is an idiot! They can sit outside of any telephone office and get the greatest show on earth!"

Mushmouth
09-20-2017, 09:14 AM
Follow up:

A 2015 arrest by Detroit police of a key accuser of Bill O'Reilly for giving a false report of a crime has raised serious doubts as to her credibility.

In April, O'Reilly was fired from Fox News shortly after Perquita Burgess claimed the host made sexually suggestive comments to her, including calling her "hot chocolate."

Burgess, an African-American woman, also said O'Reilly once called out to her, "Hey, hot chocolate."

She said the remark was "very plantational."

Burgess called authorities and alleged her boyfriend had struck her in the face with a gun. Police said when they arrived at the scene Burgess "appeared intoxicated."

The arresting officer stated: "I asked Ms. Burgess where the gun was that she was struck with in the face, she replied there is no gun. I again asked her where the gun was, and if she had been assaulted. Ms. Burgess stated there was no gun, and he didn’t assault me!"

The boyfriend told police she had threatened him, saying she would call "the cops saying you hit me with a gun!"

According to the police document, Burgess was arrested for filing a false felony report and for violating a personal protection order.

In another document, a social media user thought to be Burgess tweeted on Nov. 24, 2012: "… up until 10 years ago Laurence Fishburne could get every oz. of my hot chocolate."

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Bill-OReilly-accuser-false-allegation-Perquita-Burgess/2017/09/17/id/814093/?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=idealmedia&utm_campaign=newsmax.com&utm_term=68738&utm_content=2144823