PDA

View Full Version : Some stupid things niggers say.

Bernie Goetz
11-01-2017, 04:23 PM
First most everything niggers say is stupid but there are things you always hear .

When you see a nigger being interviewed on the news , they will always say ( He was on the floor)
Translation , the guy was on the ground/ street.

Any others come to mind.

AFN_Weasel
11-01-2017, 05:01 PM
One of my favorites is "Oh no, you didn't!"

This usually occurs after some perceived slight. For example, you're in a supermarket and the nigger thinks you just cut the line. OH NO, YOU DIDN'T!

Yeah I just did you stupid nigger bitch!

Chimpwhipper
11-01-2017, 05:29 PM
I'm still waiting for one of them to say something intelligent.

SC Anemia
11-01-2017, 05:53 PM
Axe a nigger where it lives and without exception you'll get "I be stayin_______"

Or, what are you doing? You'll get "im fittin ta______"

Cracka Jack
11-01-2017, 06:45 PM
It's all bix nood to me....

k9woman
11-01-2017, 09:42 PM
First most everything niggers say is stupid but there are things you always hear .

When you see a nigger being interviewed on the news , they will always say ( He was on the floor)
Translation , the guy was on the ground/ street.

Any others come to mind.

It’s mines.

Rape Ape
11-02-2017, 12:47 AM
Gnome Sane
After every other fucking word.

Buckshank
11-02-2017, 12:52 AM
Beez.

For example:

I beez doing dis.
We beez doing some crack.
You beez snitchin’.

SGT@Arms
11-02-2017, 08:04 AM
“I ain’t got time for that.”

animal mother
11-02-2017, 09:42 AM
They tooks him away in the ambowlance

Call Me Bwana
11-02-2017, 10:13 AM
The funniest nigger I ever heard was on the TV show Baitcar. Now, if you have ever watched Baitcar, you know the only animals the cops ever arrest are niggers and mexicans. Anyway, and as usual, the cops pull over this skinny nigger for stealing the car. He was one of those stupid “in the hood” niggers, you know, the ones with their pants halfway down their thighs. So the cops pull it over, pull it out of the car, and the dumbass nigger begins this wailing like it was being beat with a club, “What ah did? What ah did? What ah did?” Shaking my head, saying to myself, “What a dumb fucking nigger!!!!”

I still think it is amazing that proper and accurate speech isn’t a concern to most niggers. Grunts, ooks, and similar gutteral sounding noises are plenty sufficient to pass as language to niggers. Gnome sane? Gnome sane, Rape Ape?

SC Anemia
11-02-2017, 12:50 PM
From the lowest pavement ape to the magic ones who manage to land in office. Councilman, Mayor and representative, not a single damn one is capable of pronouncing the 'th' sound.

At the beginning of a word it's 'da' at the end of a word it's 'f'.
Dat, wif, dose, dese, clof. Every last one of them.

Gallo
11-02-2017, 06:17 PM
How they double words.

Po-po
Cray-cray
bay-bay

Boy
11-02-2017, 06:27 PM
The day a nigger doesn't say something stupid is the day I stop hating niggers, and I know that will never happen.

Bottle_of_Hate
11-03-2017, 01:40 AM
"Whatchoo restin me fo. I ain't did nuffin. I DIN DO NUFFIN".

Buckshank
11-03-2017, 03:29 AM
“Mane, dat muh baby mamma. I gots to go!”

“That’s muh baby daddy, git back hurr, nigga!”

This is shit I heard as a nigger watcher for a company.

Call Me Bwana
11-04-2017, 03:03 AM
It is my opinion that the nigger animal is not capable of enunciating proper speech. It isn’t only the cultural aspect of them being illiterate, it is also a physical limitation of their larynx and their brain. They simply do not possess the combination of mental skills and vocal cords to articulate human sounds. My wife believes they are too lazy to go to the trouble of pronouncing words properly. It is easier to say “axe” than “ask”, or “boff” instead of “both”., etc. I agree with her, yes, they are lazy, but it more than just laziness, it’s evolution, or more accurately, lack of evolution.

Gallo
11-04-2017, 04:01 AM
It is my opinion that the nigger animal is not capable of enunciating proper speech. It isn’t only the cultural aspect of them being illiterate, it is also a physical limitation of their larynx and their brain. They simply do not possess the combination of mental skills and vocal cords to articulate human sounds. My wife believes they are too lazy to go to the trouble of pronouncing words properly. It is easier to say “axe” than “ask”, or “boff” instead of “both”., etc. I agree with her, yes, they are lazy, but it more than just laziness, it’s evolution, or more accurately, lack of evolution.

Well, that and the fact that their lips are a good three inches thick.

CoonTownYT
11-04-2017, 04:05 AM
Their tongues trip over their lips.

Call Me Bwana
11-04-2017, 01:16 PM
[QUOTE-That retarded nigger-speak gets on my fucking nerves....[/QUOTE]

You and me both! I also hate it when dumbass whities talk like niggers, too. Some of those low class white assholes mimic nigger as if being one of them is actual a good thing.

Master Sergeant
11-04-2017, 01:51 PM
"I ain't goin down like dat"
"True dat"
"Ya feelin me"?
"straight up"
"you trippin"
"For real"?

Bottle_of_Hate
11-04-2017, 04:32 PM
"I doh'n know dat shit. Um keepin it real"
"Dats raysis"
"Dat Keed ain't mine"
"Would you like to supersize that for just 30 cents more?"

And who could forget " Shhhhheeeeeeeeiiiitt.

CoonTownYT
11-04-2017, 06:58 PM
Calling everyone 'bib' and 'fam'

MineEvolved
11-05-2017, 02:33 AM
All of you missed it. THE DUMBEST thing a nigger can say:

'Not Guilty'.

k9woman
11-05-2017, 02:46 AM
[QUOTE-That retarded nigger-speak gets on my fucking nerves....

You and me both! I also hate it when dumbass whities talk like niggers, too. Some of those low class white assholes mimic nigger as if being one of them is actual a good thing.[/QUOTE]

My brother said to me “ My bad”. I went through the roof and told my retard brother that he was white and speaking Ebonics. Retard boy (52 y/o man) still says “My bad”. I am done.

sickofthem
11-05-2017, 08:39 PM
"he beez on 'da floor leaking" (he's on the ground bleeding)

"he leaking" (he is bleeding)

I truly hate that nigger phrase!!!

Gul Dukat
11-05-2017, 09:23 PM
Him needs sum milk

and

Where the white wimmin at?

Bottle_of_Hate
11-06-2017, 10:39 PM
I heard the term "lean" yesterday while playing on PS4. It came from a nigger so I had to look it up. Yes, it was what I thought it was. A nigger concoction. Essentially Cough syrup that has codeine , 7up, and a jolly rancher.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Lean