PDA

View Full Version : Little Niglets Learn From Granny

Chimpwhipper
11-01-2017, 06:32 AM
Was in Aldi's yesterday getting some stuff for my hunting cabin when 2 buck larvae about 10 years old popped around a corner and almost ran into my buggy. A split second later 2 wrinkled black hands snatched them out of my way. I saw the scrawniest, blackest Mammy nigger I have seen in ages with a big grimace on her face saying to Katinkatinka and Ja'Meraquonius,"Let the MAN pass!!!!" and then she smiled at me with 3 gold teef. She then told the bucks in training to say "Excuse me, sir."
I felt like I was back in time. Anything wierd like this ever happen to any of you lately?

animal mother
11-01-2017, 07:47 AM
Maybe granny grew up in the good ole Jim Crow era when niggers were taught to respect their betters?

Chimpwhipper
11-01-2017, 08:40 AM
We were taught to respect everybody older than we were.
My second grade teacher was an old black woman that would snatch a niglet out of it's seat and beat the shit out of it for the slightest infraction.

justin igger
11-01-2017, 12:21 PM
I miss the days when a nigger knew its place ..at least to your face.

Bottle_of_Hate
11-09-2017, 10:32 PM
That is the only way niggers will learn. As much as I hate niggers I almost want to sympathize with the ones who get arrested for tendering their butt nuggets for breaking the law or missing school. It almost makes you think they care.

Boy
11-10-2017, 10:29 AM
That is the only way niggers will learn. As much as I hate niggers I almost want to sympathize with the ones who get arrested for tendering their butt nuggets for breaking the law or missing school. It almost makes you think they care.

Niggers don't and are incapable of caring, the only reason the older ones *seem* to care is they don't want their (gibs) welfare tickets taken away from them.

NotThatGuy
11-14-2017, 12:00 PM
I never understood why niggers shop at Aldi's. It's not like they pay for their EBT rations.