PDA

View Full Version : The coalburner didn't pay the toll, but her human daughter did after welcoming the buck

Sandy
10-31-2017, 07:27 PM
The mudshark should have been charged as an accomplice in murder. And it doesn't take a lot to realize the motive. The nigger wanted muh dikk, and the daughter wouldn't. But I can't say I'm feeling heartbroken about this.

Mckenna was 18 when she was strangled by her half-brother, Savon Schmus, on Aug. 18, 2016.

Schmus, who was then 16, admitted to the killing as part of a plea agreement with prosecutors.

“You were my only baby and you’re always going to be my only baby and I love you very much,” Hilton said.

Wiping tears from her eyes, Hilton then turned her attention to her daughter’s killer.

“Savon, I hate you,” Hilton said. “I will never forgive you. McKenna did nothing to you to deserve what you did to her.”

A motive for the killing is not known.

“Mckenna considered you to be her brother,” she said in Kent County Court. “And I remember her saying that she loved the kid, referring to you. She drove you to make sure you got to driver’s training, she let you stay in her room; we went on vacations together. I don’t know what possessed you to think that you had the right to take her life the way that you did.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/teen-murdered-half-sister-sentenced-155741053.html

Buck Simian
11-01-2017, 08:58 AM
she let you stay in her room

Muhdikk. Something is not right here. No doubt he was muhdikking his sister, she held out one night and he did what niggers do when refused-he killed her.

justin igger
11-01-2017, 09:21 AM
Letting a feral buck around your white daughter is like throwing her in the gorilla enclosure at the zoo but worse.