PDA

View Full Version : Young thin white women are sexy, and racist..

Mushmouth
04-18-2017, 12:55 PM
http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/04/18/victorias-secret-under-fire-for-lack-of-diversity-in-whatissexy-campaign/

Cat fur allergic
04-18-2017, 04:13 PM
Who wants to see ugly nigger whales lol.

Cat fur allergic
04-18-2017, 04:15 PM
Look I found a African model the SJW wants to put on!

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a4/8f/ac/a48fac338f05fa64ace7bffe1c1eace5.jpg

MineEvolved
04-19-2017, 11:16 PM
I'm just guessing here, not being an expert on the Nubian Queen and all, but I think they might have felt that if they stuffed a bunch of these into the Fall catalogues, said catalogues might not have generated the sales they were hoping for...but, what the fuck do I know, I'm just a privileged racist.

Cracka Jack
04-19-2017, 11:39 PM
I think they should mockingly appease the nigger whiners.

Lady Bastille
04-20-2017, 08:36 PM
These wannabe self-esteem rising programs that try to show nigger and the sows with the anti-rape rags on their heads that they can be pretty is nothing but a sack of shit. What they want is for other people to suffer right along with them. No standards, no care at all for appearance, just an 'anything goes' mantra. They've done this before with the models being too skinny and that they have unrealistic beauty standards. What we got in response to that was an appearance of so-called curvy women posing on a Dove Ad, and the company behind Dove also produces junk food.

This healthy-at-any-size and 'all POCs are beautiful' movements don't feature a single healthy woman. You don't see Asian or Latina women complaining about this because they have their own standards and stick to it. Latina women know what a proper curvy woman is, and having rolls of fat that knock your knees out is not curvy. Sure, some of the models are ridiculously thin. But they have to be that skinny because of the clothes - and larger sizes are more expensive.

But we know nigresses all want to be like white women. That's why they steal Brazilian weaves and wear yoga pants that are 10x too small.

Ignatow
10-11-2018, 09:14 PM
If I wanted sexy, Victoria's Secret gals. Why the hell would I want to look at ugly? If I want to see apes I go to the Nat Geo channel. Nigresses, I can do without.

100% Not A Nigger
10-11-2018, 09:51 PM
Young thin white women are sexy, and racist..
They should be.

jenkemfactory
10-11-2018, 11:44 PM
I think they should mockingly appease the nigger whiners.

yes, that's better.