PDA

View Full Version : I was just yelled at by a nigger in the ER

nevada89169
10-29-2017, 03:18 PM
I was delivering some narcotic shots to a nigger who is in the ER.
I get to the patients room and I had the viles hidden in my shirt sleeve on my scrubs. Waiting for the nurse to come in and verify that I saw the nurse give the patient the narcotics.
So I sat down in the patients room waiting for the nurse to arrive.
As I am waiting the nigger axed me what the f##k are you doing in my mother f##kin room cracker. I told the nigger that I am waiting for his nurse. He told me if I did not leave the room he was going to beat the heck out of me. I pushed the red button on the wall and I had allot of security and k9s at my disposal. He made a threat to a medical person and that is a felony in Nevada. The guards handcuffed him to the bed awaiting for the police to arrive. So the nigger is very violent even spitting on the guards another felony. They put a hood over his head so he could not spit anymore. The nurse finally arrived when it was safe. The nigger wants his narcotics. So I left with his medicine. I got back to the pharmacy and the nurse as on the phone looking for me again because she really has a person in allot of pain still. My answer was we are extremely slow right now but it may take 2 to 4 hours to get back to the patient. The police arrived and arrested the nigger. So needless to say he never got his narcotics for all the pain he was allegedly in.

Bernie Goetz
10-29-2017, 03:36 PM
Maybe the nigger needs a different type dosage .

Boy
10-29-2017, 03:37 PM
I would have told him and shown him "look, I have your drugs, your fix nigger.... but now you don't get them and walk out"

That would have throw the nigger right into a CAT 5, as if it wasn't there already.

nevada89169
10-29-2017, 03:45 PM
Unfortunately due to hospital policy the nurse or DR are the only ones to give medicine. I wish I could tell the nigger I had his meds but I would be breaking policy and Nevada Law. The only exception to the rule when the shooting happened we had people screaming crying dying right in front of us. All laws and rules were dropped in the emergency so with a DR permission I was allowed to give pain medicine to the victims. Again that was in an severe emergency all laws and rules are thrown out the window. But we are back in a code green at the hospital so all laws and rules are back to normal. I hope I will never ever experience a code purple ever again.

Boy
10-29-2017, 04:17 PM
Unfortunately due to hospital policy the nurse or DR are the only ones to give medicine. I wish I could tell the nigger I had his meds but I would be breaking policy and Nevada Law. The only exception to the rule when the shooting happened we had people screaming crying dying right in front of us. All laws and rules were dropped in the emergency so with a DR permission I was allowed to give pain medicine to the victims. Again that was in an severe emergency all laws and rules are thrown out the window. But we are back in a code green at the hospital so all laws and rules are back to normal. I hope I will never ever experience a code purple ever again.

I think your experiencing a "code purple" everyday having to deal the the purple/blue gummers in the ER.

animal mother
10-29-2017, 06:00 PM
Maybe the nigger needs a different type dosage .

Yes, potassium cloride.

Buck Simian
11-02-2017, 12:29 PM
Exactly what is it you do for a living? I thought I had it bad having to work with a plethora of niggers, but at least I don't have to touch them in any way. I always wondered how people in the medical field deal with nasty niggers. Even the biggest libtard has to cringe when something like this is brought in needing treatment:

Bottle_of_Hate
11-09-2017, 10:30 PM
Yes, potassium cloride.

Niggers love acid lately so I was thinking filling a vial with sulfuric acid and giving it a syringe to send on its way.