PDA

View Full Version : Dealing with Halloween niggers.

Unregistered
10-28-2017, 01:20 PM
Everyone has one. I have one too. You know, that basket full of worthless crap that accumulates junk over the year? It’s full of dead batteries, broken crayons, dead pens that don’t write anymore, Jesus pamphlets, 1000 pennies and expired pizza coupons.
Well, what you do is this...you have a candy bowl for human trick or treaters with candy in it, then grab the nastiest pot in the bottom kitchen drawer and dump all the bullshit from the basket into it for the niggers. As they come by on Halloween night, ensure your ‘this house is protected by Smith and Wesson!’ sign is up and in clear view on the front door (anti nigger trick diffuser) and hand out candy to humans and bullshit to niglets that come banging on your door. It’s a 2 in 1 deal...it gets rid of your bullshit that accumulated and stops niggers from coming back next year. It’s worked well for me three years running now. Just an idea to drastically reduce the amount of niggers on your property. Last thing...around midnight...use Clorox wipes on the door handle, door bell, door knocker and Hell...the entire outer side of your front door...

Bernie Goetz
10-28-2017, 01:40 PM
There will be NO niggers at Bernies house.

Unregistered
10-28-2017, 04:42 PM
Get a brick of the nastiest bitter chocolate and make up a batch of chocolate covered cotton balls.

Rape Ape
10-28-2017, 05:12 PM
I leave my lights off and don't answer the door. I don't have kids, and am too old and fat to need to have a bunch of candy around the house. Meh. Get off my lawn!

Bernie Goetz
10-28-2017, 05:39 PM
Pretty funny Rape , you never know Mush may knock on your door in full painters drag . If you live in an apartment YT could be in the elevator ?
You don't have to worry about Bernie he's harmless , just a couple of the undesirable types .

Moolie Mook
10-28-2017, 10:27 PM
Get a brick of the nastiest bitter chocolate and make up a batch of chocolate covered cotton balls.

:lol :lol

http://www.hpbcreations.com/pics/taxidriver.gif

Rape Ape
10-29-2017, 12:02 AM

That would probably still taste better than 10 year old candy corn. :lol

justin igger
10-29-2017, 01:11 AM
I have some sugar free suckers that give explosive diarrhea one hour after ingestion. I would have to have a separate nigger bucket for them of course.

Gul Dukat
10-29-2017, 01:18 AM
I have some sugar free suckers that give explosive diarrhea one hour after ingestion. I would have to have a separate nigger bucket for them of course.

Never eat those sugarless gummy bears. (Maybe if you want to do some spring cleaning).