PDA

View Full Version : Trump spends 1.75 million to get nigger stink out of the Whitehouse

justin igger
10-28-2017, 10:52 AM
I thought they would have to gut it.

http://start.att.net/news/read/category/news/article/newser-heres_what_trump_has_spent_redecorating_white_hous-rnewsernor

$17,000 for custom rugs
$7,000 for "furniture pedestals"
$5,000 for wallpaper
$12,800 for a custom conference table
$291,000 for office walls
$240,000 for "wood office furniture manufacturing"
$25,000 for "case good furniture"
$29,000 for "upholstered household furniture manufacturing"
$10,000 for floor coverings

Pretty much everything Obongo and his nigger bongo party thugs snorted off of , pissed, shit and jizzed on for eight long years.

Mushmouth
10-28-2017, 10:57 AM
What, no repaint? :lol

justin igger
10-28-2017, 10:59 AM
What, no repaint? :lol

Looks like they replaced the walls :lol

Mushmouth
10-28-2017, 11:32 AM
Looks like they replaced the walls :lol

Windows, doors and trim though? :lol

Bernie Goetz
10-28-2017, 11:59 AM
It's costing a lot more than that. The Whitehouse has its own maintanice crew complete with a complete wood working shop .
They all no doubt have been doing work non stop to deniggerize the place.

Bernie Goetz
10-28-2017, 03:59 PM
I had been there prior to it being a nigger infested filthy nigger shithole . Everything was pristine an amazing place to get to see. To think about what it was a sacred place full of memories of our great country and turning it into a getto nigger fest. You could feel the patriotism and love of our country . The Marine Corp band was there playing in full uniform and I was so proud . Eight years of nigger control being erased , thank God.

Rape Ape
10-28-2017, 05:07 PM
Aside from the fact that you pretty much have to burn anything exposed to nigger funk, the real reason for the renovation, IMO was pest control. There were lots of bugs in there, both of the nigger ghetto bedbug and roach variety and the electronic variety. I notice there are a LOT fewer "leaks" now that the WH has been de-niggerized.

(I'll bet the Lincoln Bedroom's linens were infested with crabs the size of lobsters.)

k9woman
10-28-2017, 07:17 PM
Aside from the fact that you pretty much have to burn anything exposed to nigger funk, the real reason for the renovation, IMO was pest control. There were lots of bugs in there, both of the nigger ghetto bedbug and roach variety and the electronic variety. I notice there are a LOT fewer "leaks" now that the WH has been de-niggerized.

(I'll bet the Lincoln Bedroom's linens were infested with crabs the size of lobsters.)
You got that right. 1.75 mil is cheap to get the bio Haz Mat crew in to clean. If I remember correctly, President Trump waited awhile before moving into the White House.

Chimpwhipper
10-28-2017, 07:44 PM
During the War of 1812 the British tried to burn the place down. That is the only sure way to de-funk the place.

Cracka Jack
10-28-2017, 09:42 PM
You can be God damned sure that Trump and his people are getting the best value for the buck too. No bloated invoices, no kickbacks, no bullshit.

Just read today that Trump is donating his entire $400,000/year salary as POTUS to the maintenance and upkeep of Veterans cemeteries. God Bless DJT!

Lynch Tree
10-28-2017, 11:35 PM
I thought they would've had to raze it and start over again...

AFN_Weasel
11-01-2017, 05:10 PM
Trump will get the place shipshape. Remember, he deals in luxury hotels. He won't tolerate any niggerstank in the White House.

Call Me Bwana
11-01-2017, 08:03 PM
Being a tight-assed Conservative, I usually don’t like government money being wasted on anything. In this case, though, I’d say de-niggerizing the White House is money well spent! I noticed the list didn’t itemize “fumigating”. They must have hidden the cost under another heading, like “office walls”. $291, 000 for office walls doesn’t make sense. $291,000 for having the whole place de-nigger fumed sounds like a good deal.

himself
11-03-2017, 12:30 AM
They probably steam cleaned all surfaces as well as repainting.