PDA

View Full Version : I was researching why niggers can't swim and ran across this

justin igger
10-28-2017, 06:16 AM
https://www.snopes.com/2017/06/09/black-children-alligator-bait/

In 1908 the Washington Times reported that a keeper at the New York Zoological Garden baited “Alligators With Pickaninnies” out of their winter quarters. In the article two “small colored children happened to drift through the reptile house among the throng of visitors” and they were “pressed into service.” The alligators “wobbled out as quick as they could after the ebony mites, who darted around the tank just as the pursuing monsters fell with grunts of chagrin into the water.” The alligators were “coaxed” into their summer quarters by “plump little Africans” (“Baits Alligators”).

The whole article is pretty funny although probably bullshit. The whole idea of baby niggers used as bait was probably one of the first modern urban legends.

Gul Dukat
10-28-2017, 09:26 AM
Nigglets are some of the most foul little shits out there, better them than a white kid who has a future.

Chimpwhipper
10-28-2017, 07:42 PM
Because they're lazy?

k9woman
10-28-2017, 08:23 PM
Because they're lazy?

It takes work and energy to swim. Went to pool yesterday and to my horror, yes, 2 mudsharks with offspring. Mudsharks looked like whales, offspring couldn’t swim ( used doodles). Not a cheap hotel either. Did my laps and got out of dodge ASAP.