PDA

View Full Version : Another nigger in our ER today

nevada89169
10-25-2017, 11:13 PM
Due to USA Hippa Laws I cannot show you a picture of the nigger involved in today's post at the ER.

Last night one of our regular homeless niggers that we call a frequent flyer. He came into our ER complaining of massive pain the same excuse he uses all the time. He requested narcotics. The DR told him no narcotics for you tonight and the nurse was getting ready to discharge the nigger. The nigger smelled like urine, beer, and marijuana which is now legal in Vegas. His sweat pants were very dirty smelled bad and we're ripped in many places. He was not wearing any shoes and his feet were very dirty needless to say. So the nurse went and got him scrub pants and socks and the nigger wanted a bag lunch to eat because he was hungry. Then the nigger was discharged. About 2 hours later the nigger was at the bus stop across from the hospital he did not have fare or a bus pass the bus driver told him that he needed to get off the bus. Then the nigger sat down refusing to leave the bus. After about 10 minutes on the bus The nigger took out a knife and stabbed himself in the stomach. The ambulance arrived and he was smoking a joint outside at the bus stop. The bus could not leave until the ambulance arrived which was seconds since he was across the street. The ambulance brings him back to the ER. The original DR was still there. When the nigger saw the DR again the first words out of the niggers mouth. I guess you will have to give me those narcotics now.
The DR was disgusted about the whole situation. He had no choice but to give him narcotics to stop feeling the knife wound when the nigger was stabilized they brought him up to OR for emergency surgery. So that was today's excitement in the ER.

Boy
10-26-2017, 09:45 AM
I don't know how you medical people can stand laying you hands on those stinking smelly beasts. Just having to smell them is to much for me, but to have to "touch" them......FUCK THAT!

Call Me Bwana
10-26-2017, 09:49 AM
This sounds as though someone should treat this nigger to a one-way fishing trip. 10 miles off the coast of California should do it.

:rockfish

Cracka Jack
10-26-2017, 10:20 PM
Give the nigger a pound of super strength narcotics. Problem solved.

Rape Ape
10-26-2017, 10:50 PM
With any luck the nigger will soon infect itself with an antibiotic resistant MRSA infection and sprout batwings. It probably already has Da AIDS, but that unfortunately doesn't act quickly enough.

justin igger
10-27-2017, 06:26 AM
The government should just drop pallets full of chinese fentanyl into every hood and let them have at it.

SC Anemia
10-27-2017, 11:53 AM
Do what I used to do. Put an EKG sticker on it's sloping forehaid and tell it it's a transdermal opiate patch.

Buckshank
10-27-2017, 02:24 PM
Do what I used to do. Put an EKG sticker on it's sloping forehaid and tell it it's a transdermal opiate patch.

I thought I was the only one who did that. :lol

Bottle_of_Hate
11-09-2017, 10:37 PM
I would have given it expired store brand tylenol and stapled it shut before kicking it to the curb. To me the oath applies to humans, not niggers.