PDA

View Full Version : Nigger arrested for kidnapping and assault of UNLV student

nevada89169
10-23-2017, 02:36 PM
There are allot of ads in article sorry about that ahead of time

Nigger arrested in connection with kidnapping and assault of UNLV student

https://news3lv.com/story/suspect-arrested-in-connection-with-kidnapping-and-assault-of-unlv-student

Sandy
10-23-2017, 03:53 PM
Through the course of the investigation, detectives discovered that Washington matched the description of a suspect in other incidents that occurred earlier in the month.

That shitskin should be swinging from a tree just for its "you muhfuggas" mugshot. Parking her car at 6 a.m. means the victim is human, whereas the nigger had been up all night.

Boy
10-23-2017, 10:22 PM
That spook looks like he has some somalicoon in him.

Buck Simian
10-24-2017, 08:52 AM
I love how they worded this:

made her drive off-campus where he coerced her into performing a sexual act on him.

Coerced her into a sex act is what happens when a boyfriend talks his girlfriend into doing it and she finally says ok sweetie and does it willingly. What this nigger did was RAPE. But not in the eyes of the liberal media. With all the liberal talk about womens rights they certainly have a funny way of showing it when it comes to protecting them from niggers and muslims.

Colleges are getting to be some of the most dangerous places you can send your kid. Not only do they rake up tens of thousands of dollars in debt for a useless liberal arts degree they are put in danger by niggers either attending the school or hanging out near the school looking for victims. Want your daughter to get raped by a Dindu? Send her to one of these communist indoctrination centers.

Call Me Bwana
10-25-2017, 01:37 PM
I love how they worded this:

Coerced her into a sex act is what happens when a boyfriend talks his girlfriend into doing it and she finally says ok sweetie and does it willingly. What this nigger did was RAPE. But not in the eyes of the liberal media. With all the liberal talk about womens rights they certainly have a funny way of showing it when it comes to protecting them from niggers and muslims.

Colleges are getting to be some of the most dangerous places you can send your kid. Not only do they rake up tens of thousands of dollars in debt for a useless liberal arts degree they are put in danger by niggers either attending the school or hanging out near the school looking for victims. Want your daughter to get raped by a Dindu? Send her to one of these communist indoctrination centers.

Well thought-out post, Buck. My only contribution would be that human girls should be taught to be proficient in switchblade therapy.