PDA

View Full Version : Albany is racist..

Mushmouth
10-22-2017, 09:10 PM
Hip-hop star Cardi B calls Albany 'racist' after being removed from Hilton

http://www.timesunion.com/news/article/Hip-hop-star-Cardi-B-calls-Albany-racist-after-12297702.php

Boy
10-22-2017, 09:30 PM
Hotel staff said they smelled marijuana

You got kicked out because you were doing illegal drugs and making noise you filthy stinking nigger. Now head on down to the dindu motel where you belong.

k9woman
10-22-2017, 10:47 PM
Albany rascist? I have to drive into that God forsaken city at times, and only during daylight. Jesus, there are darkies all over the place.

Boy
10-22-2017, 10:52 PM
Albany rascist? I have to drive into that God forsaken city at times, and only during daylight. Jesus, there are darkies all over the place.

You should try Schenectady sometime, it looks like a god damn nigger eclipse.

Cracka Jack
10-22-2017, 11:00 PM
They should have all been stuffed into east bound ships in May of 1865.....

k9woman
10-22-2017, 11:02 PM
It is bad enough to drive through Troy, aka, Troyliet. Make sure doors are locked and foot is engaged on gas pedal. Zoom...

k9woman
10-22-2017, 11:33 PM
Please excuse my misspelling of racist in first comment.

Mushmouth
10-23-2017, 06:14 AM
You should try Schenectady sometime, it looks like a god damn nigger eclipse.

I still have family there. The nigger to human ratio seems to have increased every time I visit..

Boy
10-23-2017, 09:39 AM
I still have family there. The nigger to human ratio seems to have increased every time I visit..

Schenectady is a nigger magnate, they must pump chicgun fumes into the air to attract the groids, because last time I was there I saw only 2 or 3 humans and ALL niggers.

AFN_Weasel
10-24-2017, 04:12 AM
I took a wrong turn one day and found myself going through Peekskill, NY. I had always been under the impression that it was a nice place. All I saw was niggers. Niggers walking down the street, niggers sitting in the bus shelter, niggers everyplace I look. I couldn't get out of there fast enough.

Later, I found myself wondering. Obviously the taxpayers are getting fleeced, paying for public transportation, buses, shelters and so forth. Also, where are all those niggers going - probably to the welfare check office - but somebody somewhere was getting rich off of all that. It wasn't me, that's all I know.