PDA

View Full Version : It's not North Korea , China , Russia or Iran that threaten U.S.A.

Bernie Goetz
10-22-2017, 08:23 PM
It is 100% niggers .
Military can overcome any or all of these advasearies but we are loosing the war against niggers .
The country is allowing niggers to destroy everything with no end in sight. They are winning in so many ways and there are so few of people with the brains to see the real picture . I talk to guys about niggers and some just don't like them but few really understand the depth of the problem . Never Never will any President , congress or laws be able to stop this enabling , coddling excuse making , ass kissing love for niggers. It is up to nature to bless us with a plague that no medical research can find a cure for. I think of this everyday for the future of my grandchildren and everyone that has the common sense to want a better future for their loved ones.
I cannot believe the changes I have seen in my life . When I was a young guy niggers were niggers . Even in high school I saw it and fough it alone. Thankfully there is this site to vent .

Cracka Jack
10-22-2017, 10:51 PM
The only solution I see is a total economic collapse, a collapse of the US dollar. Many humans in the US know deep down what niggers are, but they are conditioned to keep their mouths shut and play along. While they are fat and happy, they are willing to play along.... Go along to get along.

When those currently fat and happy humans have to fight for food for their families, niggers will no long be seen as a nuisance, they'll be seen for what they are, useless eaters.

Keep the faith Bernie... The nigger plague will be dealt with in your lifetime.

Xetode
10-23-2017, 01:19 AM
In my view humans that are neutral, undecided, or moderate are worse than niggers. because even though they're rather moderate, they'll still oppose stopping things like welfare or theyll approve of stopping something good like stop and frisk. then worse than that would be race traitor or coddler humans because they introduce policies that cause all this shit to happen

race traitors > moderate humans > niggers

if a virus that came from space wiped out everyone with liberal views, niggers would just lay waste to themselves. without any coddling they're literally powerless and can be literally and easily contained

Call Me Bwana
10-23-2017, 11:47 AM
I think I see this dilemma similar to Bernie, only I am less optimistic for a decent resolution. For some unknown fucking reason, niggers are shoved in our faces on an hourly basis. TV commercials are the worst. But it isn’t just commercials, we also have gas station ads, billboards, and product packaging. It’s relentless! Now, we have mixed race couples in commercials. EVERY goddamn movie that portrays niggers like niggers are, MUST have niggers as FBI agents, or niggers “smarter than average white guys” police officers. In the meantime, white men are portrayed as bungling goofs, uncool morons, and in most cases useless idiots. NONE of this is going to change. Why? Because there are far too many white people that aren’t in the niggers sphere of influence. By that, what I mean is there are millions and millions of whites that don’t associate with niggers on a daily basis, or ever for that matter, so they think niggers are “just like us”. BUt ask any prison guard what he thinks of niggers, and without question every one of them will tell you niggers act like monkeys, vile, filthy, animalistic monkeys!!

It isn’t just that this country has to accept niggers as normal “people”, this country at the same time is making it look like white men are: racist, bigots, stupid, morons, inept, and need a black guy to show him everything.

This country is fucked. And no, it isn’t going to get better, because there are too many whities on the side of the niggers.