PDA

View Full Version : Bowe Bergdahl has sand in his vagina

Mushmouth
10-22-2017, 09:24 AM
Bowe Bergdahl, the Army deserter who walked off his base in Afghanistan, is whining that the US treated him worse than the Taliban.

The 31-year-old sergeant told British TV journalist Sean Langan in an interview reported in The Sunday Times of London: “At least the Taliban were honest enough to say, ‘I’m the guy who’s gonna cut your throat.’ ”

That got him less upset than the “administrative duties” the Army assigned him while awaiting trial, he said.

http://nypost.com/2017/10/21/bowe-bergdahl-the-us-treated-me-worse-than-the-taliban/

Sandy
10-22-2017, 01:07 PM
Yet another reason I love our President is because he said that 3 years ago, Bergdahl would have been shot. Life in prison is too good for him.

Of course the Taliban treated him well. He deserted to go join them, so he wasn't a regular prisoner. It probably was a couple of days before he realized his only use to them was for a prisoner swap, so he'd better play the part. Bergdahl just didn't count on the truth catching up to him. I can't imagine how pissed his platoon was to hear of the traitor coming back.

Gul Dukat
10-22-2017, 01:57 PM
Taliban gets five terrorists back, the US gets a deserter.

Nigger president = nigger deals.

justin igger
10-22-2017, 03:50 PM
He hates us but loves the ones the tortured him. He is just another delusional liberal POS. Please let that fucker swing from the tallest gallows in Leavenworth.

Gul Dukat
10-23-2017, 01:41 PM
He has sand in the clam because of all the derka jihadis he had.