PDA

View Full Version : Singapore couple vacations in South Africa, unsurprisingly get assaulted and robbed

Sandy
10-21-2017, 03:17 PM
I try not to blame the victims of nigger crime, but wtf were they thinking? They're lucky they didn't get muh dikked and murdered. I wouldn't be surprised if their car was intentionally maintained badly so it would break down, and the attackers following them.

"In a greater context, this can happen anywhere else but as we found out, mugging appears to be common in Cape Town," Eddie Ong told News24 on Thursday.

Ong and his wife Michelle Chang had been in the city for seven days when they were attacked on Baden Powell road in Mitchells Plain on the afternoon of September 9, 2017.

Ong said their rental vehicle had broken down on the side of the road when the "attackers" came over the sand dunes and threw a rock at his face.

"I was out cold for a moment. The cries from my wife brought me back to my senses," Ong said.

The robbers then assaulted him further and made off with cellphones and an undisclosed amount of cash.

http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/we-wont-be-recommending-cape-town-singaporean-couple-after-attack-20171020