PDA

View Full Version : De Blasio's NY: niggers can brag about assaulting "racists" and won't be charged

Sandy
10-20-2017, 09:37 AM
Fucking disgusting. Anyone who's regularly used the NY trains knows that there are shitskins around that get drunk, sometimes drugged, and scream things at white passengers. But lay a finger on one, and that's assault.

He could have been the biggest ass in the world, but throwing soup and pushing him off is still assault.

The New York City rapper has revealed herself to be the brave straphanger who lobbed her cup of soup at a belligerent man aboard an L train and slapped him as he went on a racist tirade.

“And yes I threw hot soup in this mans face and kicked him off the train,” the 25-year-old Big Apple native tweeted in a series of tweets early Wednesday. “Any other racists wanna try us again.”

http://nypost.com/2017/10/11/rapper-takes-credit-for-dumping-hot-soup-on-racist-subway-rider/

Cat fur allergic
10-20-2017, 11:29 AM
NYC YT's are almost all cucks, they love nigger/spigger dik and let their wives and gf get f around with them.

Gul Dukat
10-20-2017, 06:20 PM
NYC YT's are almost all cucks, they love nigger/spigger dik and let their wives and gf get f around with them.

Same goes for Toronto I noticed.

CoonTownYT
10-20-2017, 10:27 PM
Same goes for Toronto I noticed.

I imagine living in NYC is probably pretty close to living in Toronto, politics and all.