PDA

View Full Version : Asslifter beats up 75-yo woman in what doctor says "most severe beating I’ve seen"

Sandy
10-20-2017, 09:32 AM
I don't expect police will ever release details about where this asslifter came from, and how it got in. Trudeau probably got on the phone to warn them to keep silent.

"Random" attack my ass.

Sara Anne Widholm, a grandmother and Riverside resident, remained in critical condition Tuesday afternoon.

She was brought to the hospital suffering from multiple brain hemorrhages, a blood clot on the surface of her brain that was immediately threatening her life, extensive skull fractures, fractured vertebrae in her neck, a lacerated scalp, and a badly bruised face.

Windsor resident Habibullah Ahmad, 21, who goes by the first name Daniel, has been charged with one count of aggravated assault. He remained in custody at press time.

Aggravated assault is an indictable offence under the Criminal Code of Canada. It carries a maximum penalty of 14 years imprisonment.

It isn’t yet clear what led to the one-sided altercation. Police said Tuesday that the incident “appears to be random in nature.”

http://windsorstar.com/news/local-news/windsor-police-release-name-of-suspect-in-ganatchio-trail-assault